GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Second Sight, then ..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Second Sight'.
Wed 01/09/04 at 18:49
"period drama"
I think any game where the review is purposely vague so as to not ruin the experience for the player is well worth a look.
Rather excited, like I haven't been for a while.

But I only ordered it yesterday, so it may or may not come on Friday.

Who's buying?
Lots of you, I hope. It's one of the games like BG&E and PoP that could just not sell for no apparent reason.
Fri 03/09/04 at 20:02
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> pft
>
> I saw the advert, it's Timesplitters with psychic powers.

'I saw the advert for Wind Waker it looked kiddy and crap'
I suggest you try playing it first.
Fri 03/09/04 at 20:06
"period drama"
WS, the characters models are the same.
End.
Sat 04/09/04 at 20:15
"period drama"
ƒúçk.

So, when he-with-the-credit-card was ordering for me - and as everywhere was the same price - he decides to get it from Amazon, because that'll only take about a minute.

Well, fine, as long as I get it on time.
Look on there today, and guess what?

"Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 weeks"

ƒúçkers
Sat 04/09/04 at 20:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's time to kill some mofos.
My copy didn't come either :'(
Sun 05/09/04 at 18:18
"period drama"
Perhaps we could get together and, between us, at least something might come.

ablab.
Sun 05/09/04 at 22:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I buy in shops.. actual real shops. I've learnt from too many missed release dates and my fury at things not being delivered in time. Although to be fair, it's always Royal Mail's fault. I had one parcel I was tracking and it just sat in their office for two days doing nothing :|
Sun 05/09/04 at 23:38
Regular
Hehe!

Tell that to Goatboy! :-D
Mon 06/09/04 at 18:11
"period drama"
This is the first time anything I've ordered has been late - I've been pretty lucky, actually. And it's always cheaper, so meh.
Got dispatched today, apparently.
Mon 06/09/04 at 23:22
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Been playing it today (so neh mail-order people) and safe to say it's looking very good. Up to the fourth mission I think when Jack Dee came on, it started off with you aided by your team of about six people storming a base. Funking good.
Tue 07/09/04 at 14:55
Regular
Have to say this is a VERY enjoyable game, BUT something's are very frustrating especially the controls when trying to use cover and try to shoot, the camera when it comes to using telekenisis round corners and a few physics whats not problems.
Otherwise it's so damn addictive although some levels are boring.
I can't see myself playing this again though so I might complete it today and get a second hand copy of Twin Snakes, I know that's short aswell but it's more likely I'll bother playing that again since there's nothing to play it again for.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.