GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Second Sight, then ..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Second Sight'.
Wed 01/09/04 at 18:49
"period drama"
I think any game where the review is purposely vague so as to not ruin the experience for the player is well worth a look.
Rather excited, like I haven't been for a while.

But I only ordered it yesterday, so it may or may not come on Friday.

Who's buying?
Lots of you, I hope. It's one of the games like BG&E and PoP that could just not sell for no apparent reason.
Wed 01/09/04 at 18:49
"period drama"
I think any game where the review is purposely vague so as to not ruin the experience for the player is well worth a look.
Rather excited, like I haven't been for a while.

But I only ordered it yesterday, so it may or may not come on Friday.

Who's buying?
Lots of you, I hope. It's one of the games like BG&E and PoP that could just not sell for no apparent reason.
Wed 01/09/04 at 18:58
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Indeed, and like Eternal Darkness.

Its a shame too, because I love the look of it, and even though I probably won't buy on release I'll have it at some point before/on Christmas.
Wed 01/09/04 at 19:08
Regular
I should get my copy tomorrow. Cube ruined one part for me though. Stupid c***s.
Wed 01/09/04 at 19:22
Regular
I heardit was quite short.
That's making me a bit "iffy" about getting it.
Wed 01/09/04 at 19:26
"period drama"
Most games are short these days. That's the price you pay for better quality - less goods.
But I have money, so I don't really care.

Sounds like the sort of game you'll want to replay a few times over anyway.
Wed 01/09/04 at 19:32
Regular
Yeah,but it's either get that or Madden, which, from the sounds of things, I'll play for a lot longer - because I'm jobless, I have no money, so I hardly ever get games.
Wed 01/09/04 at 19:35
Regular
What type of game is it?

FPS?
Wed 01/09/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
NOM gave it an average review. It looks very similar to the PSI-OPS game coming out on PS2 and xbox. That looks better I reckon...
Wed 01/09/04 at 19:36
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> What type of game is it?
>
> FPS?

It's third person.
Wed 01/09/04 at 19:37
Regular
Yaah but NOM are morons.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.