GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Outrun 2 Demo Out Now"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/09/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Preorder and pay a deposit of £3 at a certain GAMEing store and you get an Outrun 2 playable demo - one track, 2 cars, 3 music tracks, and Live play as well!
Tue 07/09/04 at 15:31
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Do you all know that the Outrun (1) tracks, and some Daytona 2 and some Scud Race tracks are available in the full game, you can get some info from www.spong.com
Tue 07/09/04 at 10:01
Regular
Yeah, might do. I had a quick go in-store and it was pretty impressive.

I didn't make it to the 3rd section though - 1% of section 2 left too!
Tue 07/09/04 at 09:58
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Might grab it tomorrow - not exactly forced to buy the full game if I
> don't like it :D

GAME didn't even ask for a membership card or my details, but take the receipt back and you'll get £3 off the full game.
Tue 07/09/04 at 09:52
Regular
Yarr, couldn't get it for free :( Cost me £1.99 to buy, no preorder.

The receipt says I ordered Burnout 3 though...
Mon 06/09/04 at 16:33
Regular
Burnout 3 crap?

Shame on you
Mon 06/09/04 at 16:32
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
ßulle†† wrote:
> What's the demo like? The Burnout 3 demo was one lap - over straight
> away.

It was really crap IMO, wont be purchasing.
Mon 06/09/04 at 15:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I don't care about it being prestigious. Mario 64 was fun and did summat differently. OutRun 2 looks like OutRun in nice looks. 'Proper' racers are deathly anyway, except for PGR2, which is magical.
Mon 06/09/04 at 15:38
Regular
Might grab it tomorrow - not exactly forced to buy the full game if I don't like it :D
Mon 06/09/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Touched!"
Might well pick this up on friday and put my deposit down, If it plays as good as it looks I'll enjoy it.
Mon 06/09/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
ßulle†† wrote:
> What's the demo like? The Burnout 3 demo was one lap - over straight
> away.

Yep wasn't over generous of EA was it :)

Outrun 2 is 2 cars, 3 stages (as if your following the "easy" route.)
Great and well worth the £3 (the demo's also playable on Live as may have already been mentioned)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.