GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ADHD anyone else got it???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/06/01 at 12:22
Regular
I have ADHD which basically means I go into rages and can't control it and have to take tablets to calm me down. I would like to chat about it if anyone else has it or knows about it.
Khazar
Tue 19/06/01 at 19:43
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> And I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling
> kids!

Now this really is funny.......I mean I nearly giggled.
Tue 19/06/01 at 19:40
Regular
And I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!
Tue 19/06/01 at 19:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
Well, me and my frinds were in town on a Geography "trip". We were bored so just sat on a fountain and started watching this bloke. He was prodding loads of bikes and talking on a phone. Finally, he nicked one and took it round the corner. There, he started nicking mud guards, lights, reflecters and loads of other stuff from all the other bikes. Then I sent two of my mates to get a policeman from round the corner while me and another friend watched him. He was just about to make a run for it when the policeman came. And, to cut a long story short, he got charged on 5 counts of theft and possesion of drugs. He was cuffed and carted off in a van.
Tue 19/06/01 at 18:36
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> I only have a confidence prblem when speaking on the phone. Weird
> really, even if it's my friends I still can't help it.

On an
> entirely different note, I got a bloke arrested today!

how did you do that RBS. Come on you can't tell people that you got someone arrested and then not tell them the rest of the story.
Tue 19/06/01 at 18:34
cool! what did he do?
Tue 19/06/01 at 18:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
How did you do that then RBS?
Tue 19/06/01 at 18:32
Regular
"You've upset me"
I only have a confidence prblem when speaking on the phone. Weird really, even if it's my friends I still can't help it.

On an entirely different note, I got a bloke arrested today!
Tue 19/06/01 at 17:09
Regular
Ant be himself?!!!! lol.
Tue 19/06/01 at 16:52
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Hehe...

I'm being nice now. Maybe.
Girls aren't really scary, I find it easier to talk to them than most boys at our school, because their horizons expand beyond "Lets smoke this then break that". Well, most of them anyway..
Tue 19/06/01 at 16:23
Hey! reaper is a good bloke but good point!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.