GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ADHD anyone else got it???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/06/01 at 12:22
Regular
I have ADHD which basically means I go into rages and can't control it and have to take tablets to calm me down. I would like to chat about it if anyone else has it or knows about it.
Khazar
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I have ADHD which basically means I go into rages and can't control it and have to take tablets to calm me down. I would like to chat about it if anyone else has it or knows about it.
Khazar
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Is ADHD a computer game or anything???

Theres site for this you know!
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:32
Well i used to have a mild form of it but i learn't to control it soo no tabs!

I do no a lot about it as i took it upon myself to research it.
The worst i got was riping the curtains down and nearly through a TV at my brother!
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:32
Regular
I know roughly what it is....

It must be hard having to cope with it and having to take medication to keep calm....
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:39
Regular
"everyone says it"
I used to have stress tantrums when I was about twelve. It involved screaming and shouting and breaking items... but that was because of too many E11 sugars...or something like that..
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:39
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
The computer game line was actually offensive. And to edgy. yeah I have to take 3 tablets a day.
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:57
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
So I am alone. Sigh...... WEll...........
Sat 16/06/01 at 14:46
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Don't worry, I also have a problem. (don't even think about asking)
Sat 16/06/01 at 14:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
I am a 100m runner (13.46 is my fastest time), and I run for my school in the Districts.

One problem though- I have this weak valve in my stomach, and it makes me feel really sick whenever I run very fast.

I have to take tablets 1 hour before sport.
Sat 16/06/01 at 14:57
Regular
"I like cheese"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> Don't worry, I also have a problem. (don't even think about asking)

What's your problem??

{:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.