GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Any Gaming Ideas?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/09/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Post them here.

I have an idea of a new fighting system that could be used in melle weapon based games. Once you engage in a fight four of the buttons give you different slash/stab types and the analougue stick points the sword axe or club toward to an opponant. Im not talking about engaging this in a 1 on 2 fight, im tlaking about fighting leigeons of men slashing away.

Just visualise it, I think its pretty good.
Wed 27/10/04 at 08:36
Regular
Probably because it'd be far too controversial to be worth the effort.

I'd like to see a Non-Monthly Fee MMORPG, preferably along the lines of Star Wars or other big Franchise. Highly unlikely in this money grabbing world, but hey.
Tue 26/10/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
how about a game made through the eyes of a terrorist? i was talkin about this to a mate just for a laugh, I know its a bit sick, but Im actually surprised no-ones even started to develop this kind of game.
Sun 26/09/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
They already have that game. its called GTA
Sun 26/09/04 at 16:36
Regular
"Braaains"
A game where you have to kill your own character in a number of amusing ways.
Fri 24/09/04 at 21:08
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Someone liked my idea!? *Faints*
Fri 24/09/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
its rather mysterious actually. Most of the time when I think of a game idea and I really sort of..plan it, it comes out about 6 months later. I start looking fo microphones and hidden video cameras. For example I thought of empire earth and stronghold first. (not really, but right before they came out)
Fri 24/09/04 at 08:49
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
oooo... a hunting game... that would be cool.
Tue 21/09/04 at 15:32
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Savatt78 wrote:
> I'd like to see an online Predator game for the XBox. You could get
> together with other players in the lobby and when you launch the game
> you start onboard the ship where you can grab what weapons you want
> to take down to a planet surface with you (various planets, not just
> Earth) and hunt various species, collecting trophies which are
> recorded down in some form of profile so that other players can see
> what you've achieved.
> Maybe the trophies could be set out in some form of display and when
> you launch the game onto the ship, it shows the trophy displays of
> all the players on that ship.
> Downloads could include new planets and new species to hunt. Of
> course there should be plenty of customisation in terms of the look
> of your Predator.
>
> Overall I think I'd like some form of online hunting game where you
> can collect trophies and play alongside other people. I thought of
> the Predator because it opens up some cool possibilities, not to
> mention access to using the excellent weapons.
>
> Have plenty of ideas for games, just a bit late to go through more of
> them.

I would LOVE to see a game where you hunt HUMANS and you get better weapons the better trophy you bring back, i.e. child, a chopstick, commando, laser guided plasma burst thingey, president, compound deatomizer
Tue 21/09/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I like your idea atomic halo however given the number of people killed on live tv (even if its not every tv) by terrorists in iraq is high enough as it is. If it was something like a class of children who were kidnapped then maybe (see russia and the effect that had on the world)

Youve obviously thought about this a lot and your ideas are up to date with current technology. You should propose your idea to reknowned developers of FPS games like raven shield or ....whoever made halo..I dunno. mafia, or..um. gta3 those...people. yah.
Tue 21/09/04 at 02:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'd like to see an online Predator game for the XBox. You could get together with other players in the lobby and when you launch the game you start onboard the ship where you can grab what weapons you want to take down to a planet surface with you (various planets, not just Earth) and hunt various species, collecting trophies which are recorded down in some form of profile so that other players can see what you've achieved.
Maybe the trophies could be set out in some form of display and when you launch the game onto the ship, it shows the trophy displays of all the players on that ship.
Downloads could include new planets and new species to hunt. Of course there should be plenty of customisation in terms of the look of your Predator.

Overall I think I'd like some form of online hunting game where you can collect trophies and play alongside other people. I thought of the Predator because it opens up some cool possibilities, not to mention access to using the excellent weapons.

Have plenty of ideas for games, just a bit late to go through more of them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.