GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Problem with The Gamecube (must read)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/06/01 at 15:54
Regular
Before any of you Nintendo fans rush out and get one, I should highlight this report from another site

http://www.easytobait.com

As most Nintendo fans are of a similar age and ability, the main question concerning Gamecube customers is this:

How are they going to be able to figure out how to open the box?
And once that task has been mastered, there then comes the problem of putting all the wires in correctly.

Discuss
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:03
The Gamecube will b a success. its cheap small and the games are allways first class coming from nintendo.

Although how can u say that the games are targeted at all ages among the new releases and all the top games are pokemon Luigi and ovrratd cartoon animals like that.

It will suceed but will b targetd at the yunger audience
Tue 10/07/01 at 00:52
Regular
no actually. there hasnt even been a pokemon game annouced for the Gamecube yet. Adnthere are loads of games that appeal to the older generation. Resident evil zero,Eternal Darkness,possible Final fantasy,either soul calibur 2 or tekken 4.

nintendo are trying to appeal to all age groups, but just remember allthough games like Banjo and luigi may look chilsish, they are actually quite challenging for anyones ability.
Wed 11/07/01 at 14:37
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Agreed ega i mean add foul language to banjo and you have conkers bad fur day, they only put in the language just so adults would play the game and relise these types of games arnt always aimed at kids.
Also does anyone knoe the RARE web site???
Thu 12/07/01 at 15:08
Regular
"DS..."
yeah it's www.rareware.com it rocks!
slik $_$
Thu 12/07/01 at 16:34
hey is called a "GAMECUBE".......its a cube and it playes games.....the design fits the name like a glove. besides what dont you like about it???
Thu 12/07/01 at 19:11
The Gamecube will be a nice thing when it comes out. Full of purple, sure to cheer me up on a bad day.

It also has a fishy traffic light LED for its power button.

Great!
Thu 12/07/01 at 19:46
well there are other colours as wel as the purple one!......of course the showoff would buy the gold one!
Thu 12/07/01 at 19:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I like the look of the silver one....
Thu 12/07/01 at 20:14
What about the Panasonic version?
What are your views on it?
Thu 12/07/01 at 20:19
havnt seen it whats it look like???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.