GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Project Gotham Racing 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Project Gotham Racing 2'.
Sun 12/09/04 at 09:42
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
After mattribute begging me to get BA I set of yesterday to try and purchase a copy for practice before I get Live (1 and 1/2 weeks) but unfortunatly the only people who sell me this game didn't have it in stock so I purchased PGR2 for 17 nicker. Firstly I think its great, not the best game in hte world but great though I havn't even touched Arcade or Time Trial yet. Im at the Classics Series on the Kudos World Series and flying through all the Steel Medals.

Favourate Car so far : Renault Clio (Compact Car Series)
Sun 12/09/04 at 12:03
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Microchips wrote:
> Right, I'm up for giving anyone an ass-whipping, especially Tribbers,
> Wobbleboard and Albino-Man. They can't endure the [ear] pain of the
> Chipseh. :D

Let me just pop down the Chemist.
Sun 12/09/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Right, I'm up for giving anyone an ass-whipping, especially Tribbers, Wobbleboard and Albino-Man. They can't endure the [ear] pain of the Chipseh. :D
Sun 12/09/04 at 11:56
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Oh yeah, I have some platinums. Mostly on the earlier races, for obvious reasons. I think I have about 10 silvers I need changing to Gold. That'd be sweet, I will do it at some point.
Sun 12/09/04 at 11:38
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Got most gold medals and platinum, hardest medal I had to do was a cone challenge on platinum, some silly amount like 25,000
Sun 12/09/04 at 11:37
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
DreamWarBird wrote:
> Full lock round the corner with acceleration, on the Caterham.

You shall see, you shall alllllllll seeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Sun 12/09/04 at 11:25
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
The first thing I did was silver everything. I'm now working through my remaining gold medals, and it ain't pretty in some cases. Too busy with Burnout 3 to continue at the moment.
Sun 12/09/04 at 11:23
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Full lock round the corner with acceleration, on the Caterham.
Sun 12/09/04 at 11:22
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Neva eva, so what if I have to get into the turn 5 seconds before the corners actually there. Does that make it bad?
Sun 12/09/04 at 11:20
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Pah, Caterham own the AC.
Sun 12/09/04 at 11:20
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Yeah im doing it all on Silver now, and the AC kills the Caterham 7 and you know this Matt. You will most definately know it when I have Live.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.