GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Project Gotham Racing 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Project Gotham Racing 2'.
Sun 12/09/04 at 09:42
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
After mattribute begging me to get BA I set of yesterday to try and purchase a copy for practice before I get Live (1 and 1/2 weeks) but unfortunatly the only people who sell me this game didn't have it in stock so I purchased PGR2 for 17 nicker. Firstly I think its great, not the best game in hte world but great though I havn't even touched Arcade or Time Trial yet. Im at the Classics Series on the Kudos World Series and flying through all the Steel Medals.

Favourate Car so far : Renault Clio (Compact Car Series)
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I unlocked the Noble today. Matt im gonna Noble your ass.
Mon 13/09/04 at 17:58
Regular
My best test track time was 53 seconds or something, in a Pagani Zonda.
Mon 13/09/04 at 17:14
Regular
the fastest car round the test track is without doubt the radical. it corners like it's on rails and is unbelievably fast. not as fast as the speed 12, granted, but that thing handles like a sack of crap in comparison.
Mon 13/09/04 at 15:58
"Was the man of marz"
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> I havn't touched my test track

I found it the best bit of the game, and a nice touch being able to walk round the showroom

I doubt the maranello would go the quickest, on mine it was the Enzo, although the carrea GT was the record holder for a long time
Mon 13/09/04 at 09:21
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I havn't touched my test track but I expect the 575 Marranello (sp?).
Sun 12/09/04 at 21:33
"Was the man of marz"
The game was alrite on medium, as my friend had lent it to me i couldn't afford to clock it on anything higher

By the way, what car has done the fastest time on your test track?
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:17
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Cant I just do it on Silver and be a big boy?
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:09
Regular
Steel is gay as carrots, do it on Gold and don't be a pansy.

And as for platinum, you'd have to have no life whatsoever to finish it on that, and with the new downloadable speed 12, there's no need to.
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Touched!"
I'm inches away from finishing this game with all golds, I need to complete another 3 races, it's been a good game, highly recommended and Live play rocks.
Sun 12/09/04 at 17:01
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I have a new love now, the Morgan Aero 8.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.