GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The first Next gen Wrestler!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/06/01 at 07:47
Regular
The first next-gen wrestler is here, personally I thought the gamecube would but it is not...

...it's the god-ugly XBOX...well THQ will get there heads together sooner or later and get one out for the gamecube!

IT'LL BE CALLED RAW IS WAR!
Thu 21/06/01 at 18:42
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
The movie footage of the X-Box wrestler is amazing.

www.Gamespot.com for the last ride and Kane's entrance.
Thu 21/06/01 at 18:31
Regular
"Back in black"
This going to end up in a war- a war of favorite consoles. I am a ninty fan therfore think wwf GC will be best. Grandprix is a sony fan therefore thinks WWF sony will win. Its all a matter of opinion guys!
Wed 20/06/01 at 19:43
Regular
""
Grandprix wrote:
> I think you mean Smackdown: Just Bring It! and it is going to be the
> best wrestling game ever!

That's just what I mean! Sorta! But you do know how names change in different magazines!
Wed 20/06/01 at 19:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think you mean Smackdown: Just Bring It! and it is going to be the best wrestling game ever!
Wed 20/06/01 at 19:33
Regular
""
Smackdown: Bring it on is gonna be an excellent next gen wrestler but if the X-Box or the gamecube make on which is a sequel to No Mercy or WCW vs NWO revenge! Lovely Jubly!
Wed 20/06/01 at 19:27
Regular
"Back in black"
Ant wrote:
> N£bu!@ wrote:
> Hey Ant I haven't got a clue really but
> was GMS banned for taking
> drugs (in real life or in the
> WWF).

He was banned becuase he was arrested on the Canadian
> Border for having illegal drugs.

What they actually found was
> some 'amphetamine residue' next to the leg-muscle building drugs
> (that were his friends, and were legal in the US).

GMS says he
> never had amphetamines or anything else apart from the leg-muscle
> building drugs, which weren't his. GMS told JR they were his though,
> as he was holding them, and thought he might as well say they were
> his.

Of course, the WWF have taken no notice of GMS' statement
> which said all of the above, and have been in my opinion, totally
> unfair in firing him.

I'm very annoyed.

?I just can't see you getting over this Ant- Is there any chance of seeing GMS again:)
Wed 20/06/01 at 19:21
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
real
Wed 20/06/01 at 18:58
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Sorry but I am still not sure about something. Just post "real life" or "Fake".
Wed 20/06/01 at 18:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
N£bu!@ wrote:
> Hey Ant I haven't got a clue really but was GMS banned for taking
> drugs (in real life or in the WWF).

He was banned becuase he was arrested on the Canadian Border for having illegal drugs.

What they actually found was some 'amphetamine residue' next to the leg-muscle building drugs (that were his friends, and were legal in the US).

GMS says he never had amphetamines or anything else apart from the leg-muscle building drugs, which weren't his. GMS told JR they were his though, as he was holding them, and thought he might as well say they were his.

Of course, the WWF have taken no notice of GMS' statement which said all of the above, and have been in my opinion, totally unfair in firing him.

I'm very annoyed.
Wed 20/06/01 at 18:49
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Hey Ant I haven't got a clue really but was GMS banned for taking drugs (in real life or in the WWF).

There is a few things I would like to see for the new GC WWF game:

1.TLC matches.(No mercy never had one)
2.Inferno Matches.
3.A link up with the GBA/new game boy camera. This could use the new GB camera (hasn't been made yet but I see one coming out) to make your own intros for the wrestlers.
4.Every move able to be reversed, even specials.(make it harder to reverse specials though.
5.Voices in the cutscenes progressing the story.
6.FMV for the entries.
7.A decent cage match.
8.All of the roster at that time.
9.More storylines.
10.No memory problems/glitches.

Okay I know some of these things are already in Smackdown 2 but Nintendo owners have never experienced some of these things.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.