GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Taking A Break"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/12/06 at 10:35
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
All my Fave Regulars!

I say it time and time again. But this time i really have to take a break from this place. Not sure even when i will return. Despite seeing my solicitor tomorrow to sign the paper work regarding the house sale. Im going to have to just bite my tongue and sign. Least it will get the ex off my back as he is so determined that i just sign. Mainly for his benefit. To tell you the truth ive just given up, i cant be bothered to argue with him anymore. So i guess once again he gets his own way and i get walked all over.

So one week to get packed up and ready to go, im still trying to find somewhere else to live and having no luck. Ive tried everything now and its crap. There is no where for me to go. When im there on the streets and have no roof over my head with 2 kids, maybe someone will actually take notice.

Then there is finding a place if i do, and the fact soon ill have a new baby probably no internet for a while too. Ill try keep you informed as best as i can. Im sure someone i can contact that will keep you all up to date.

So untill i return,

hope that you all have a wonderful xmas and new year.

Best Wishes
Love Seraphim
Fri 15/12/06 at 08:37
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ladybird wrote:
> Anyways, my beef was more to do with the fathers of the kids not
> stepping up and the nerve of the one to publicly comment an
> insinuation that the Council should be responsible to provide.
> I'm appalled.

Fathers, what really can they do though eh?

As for Bullett, yeah spare room sounds great :s sure your girlfriend would love your ex and your child about.

Anyway dont worry about it, this thread was to say i was taking a break. It wasnt a thread to moan about anything.
Fri 15/12/06 at 08:40
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Bullett wrote:
> Vee made it clear I'm out of the picture.

Whats this meant to mean?
Fri 15/12/06 at 08:42
Regular
"8==="
It's Bullet's kid?

*Stunned*
Fri 15/12/06 at 08:43
Regular
"8==="
Seraphim wrote:
> Bullett wrote:
> Vee made it clear I'm out of the picture.
>
> Whats this meant to mean?

That you're an expert at Photoshop.
Fri 15/12/06 at 08:44
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Hedfix wrote:
> It's Bullet's kid?
>
> *Stunned*

You mean you didnt know? Keep up :P
Fri 15/12/06 at 08:52
Regular
"8==="
I don't usually do soaps. :D
Fri 15/12/06 at 09:44
Regular
Ladybird wrote:
> Just making my own assessment from what's been disclosed,
> obviously. I'm entitled to my own opinion, which has seemingly
> struck a nerve.

Uninformed opinions don't really count though. Don't go taking shots at me when you don't know the full story.

> Edit: Sounds like I'm not the only one on a horse though. I'm
> just not packin' ..like a scrub.

Me on a horse? Nah, I'm just not going to let some faceless gobshite have a pop at me because she thinks she has all the facts.
Fri 15/12/06 at 11:01
Regular
Less of that please.

Sorry to hear about this @ngel, I hope things sort out soon, as I mentioned before you really shouldnt have to go through this =(
Fri 15/12/06 at 11:53
Regular
What makes you think I'll take orders from you?
Fri 15/12/06 at 12:01
Regular
Just a little request =)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.