GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Taking A Break"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/12/06 at 10:35
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
All my Fave Regulars!

I say it time and time again. But this time i really have to take a break from this place. Not sure even when i will return. Despite seeing my solicitor tomorrow to sign the paper work regarding the house sale. Im going to have to just bite my tongue and sign. Least it will get the ex off my back as he is so determined that i just sign. Mainly for his benefit. To tell you the truth ive just given up, i cant be bothered to argue with him anymore. So i guess once again he gets his own way and i get walked all over.

So one week to get packed up and ready to go, im still trying to find somewhere else to live and having no luck. Ive tried everything now and its crap. There is no where for me to go. When im there on the streets and have no roof over my head with 2 kids, maybe someone will actually take notice.

Then there is finding a place if i do, and the fact soon ill have a new baby probably no internet for a while too. Ill try keep you informed as best as i can. Im sure someone i can contact that will keep you all up to date.

So untill i return,

hope that you all have a wonderful xmas and new year.

Best Wishes
Love Seraphim
Thu 14/12/06 at 10:35
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
All my Fave Regulars!

I say it time and time again. But this time i really have to take a break from this place. Not sure even when i will return. Despite seeing my solicitor tomorrow to sign the paper work regarding the house sale. Im going to have to just bite my tongue and sign. Least it will get the ex off my back as he is so determined that i just sign. Mainly for his benefit. To tell you the truth ive just given up, i cant be bothered to argue with him anymore. So i guess once again he gets his own way and i get walked all over.

So one week to get packed up and ready to go, im still trying to find somewhere else to live and having no luck. Ive tried everything now and its crap. There is no where for me to go. When im there on the streets and have no roof over my head with 2 kids, maybe someone will actually take notice.

Then there is finding a place if i do, and the fact soon ill have a new baby probably no internet for a while too. Ill try keep you informed as best as i can. Im sure someone i can contact that will keep you all up to date.

So untill i return,

hope that you all have a wonderful xmas and new year.

Best Wishes
Love Seraphim
Thu 14/12/06 at 12:06
"possibly impossible"
That's really bad.

Hope it all works out before Xmas.
Thu 14/12/06 at 12:11
Regular
Take care :'(

I'll keep in touch obv.

Surely the council can't let you go on the streets with 2 kids :S You'd think they'd be able to fasttrack you into somewhere, temporary if anything.

Best of luck anyway x
Thu 14/12/06 at 12:30
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
UPDATE....

1. Ive found a house im looking in to. Not holding my breath but im hoping i stand a good chance. The rent is good price and its a place i really want to be. Just at the minute no answer on there phone... Typical.

If the house turns out to be somewhere where they will let me rent the completioion date will be moved to the 20th i get my money sooner but at least ill have a home to go too.

However if its not available or they wont let me rent it then...

Im ok till the new year as they cant complete things on the 22nd due to offices closing on the 22nd and nothing will get prosessed in time so ill be housed here till the new year :)

The Ex isnt happy but pfft...oh well!
Thu 14/12/06 at 12:33
Regular
Phew, excellent news :)

Lets hope you get this new place then!
Thu 14/12/06 at 12:34
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I have my fingers crossed.

After today ill still be taking a break. Still packing just incase. Plus i have other things to do too :S
Thu 14/12/06 at 14:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
All the best :)
Thu 14/12/06 at 14:45
Regular
Bullett wrote:
> Take care :'(
>
> I'll keep in touch obv.
>
> Surely the council can't let you go on the streets with 2 kids
> :S You'd think they'd be able to fasttrack you into somewhere,
> temporary if anything.
>
> Best of luck anyway x

Dude. Yeah, surely the COUNCIL can't let you go on the streets with two kids and one just about to arrive..

I'm annoyed. But, regardless, all the best to you Seraphim.
Thu 14/12/06 at 15:42
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Best of luck, I'm flabbergasted at how (As said by Ladybird) your local Council etc have done absolutely jack all for you here...
Thu 14/12/06 at 15:48
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
The council may do something once i have been to sign the papers for the completition date. Im not sure, at the minute no they havent done nothing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.