GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Taking A Break"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/12/06 at 10:35
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
All my Fave Regulars!

I say it time and time again. But this time i really have to take a break from this place. Not sure even when i will return. Despite seeing my solicitor tomorrow to sign the paper work regarding the house sale. Im going to have to just bite my tongue and sign. Least it will get the ex off my back as he is so determined that i just sign. Mainly for his benefit. To tell you the truth ive just given up, i cant be bothered to argue with him anymore. So i guess once again he gets his own way and i get walked all over.

So one week to get packed up and ready to go, im still trying to find somewhere else to live and having no luck. Ive tried everything now and its crap. There is no where for me to go. When im there on the streets and have no roof over my head with 2 kids, maybe someone will actually take notice.

Then there is finding a place if i do, and the fact soon ill have a new baby probably no internet for a while too. Ill try keep you informed as best as i can. Im sure someone i can contact that will keep you all up to date.

So untill i return,

hope that you all have a wonderful xmas and new year.

Best Wishes
Love Seraphim
Mon 18/12/06 at 19:55
Regular
Excellent news Vee :), not been at the PC much since I've been back at work as you know, great to read you'll be able to enjoy your christmas and new year properly though ... sounds like things are going your way at the mo', start the year as you mean to go on!! ... all good good good :)

A christmas Angel for ya ;) : [URL]http://www.boxercox.com/blogs/blogshots_2004/angel_card_2.jpg[/URL]
Mon 18/12/06 at 10:34
"possibly impossible"
Really good to hear that you have some good news for once, Sera. Especially for the kids.

Light the lamp not the rat...
Mon 18/12/06 at 09:28
Regular
"you've got a beard"
someone fetch me michael caine!!!

has anyone ever seen patrick stewarts 1-man show of a christmas carol?
i saw a bit of it on the biography channel and REALLY want to see the whole thing.
Sun 17/12/06 at 15:54
Regular
"8==="
We've got 'not so tiny' Tim here too, he is a crip though. :)
Sun 17/12/06 at 11:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
in the spirit of the season, and seeing as this is good news:
"god* bless us.. everyone" ;)

*or the deity of your own choice.. you PC honky
Sat 16/12/06 at 21:42
Regular
"Twenty quid."
:^)
Sat 16/12/06 at 12:14
Regular
Happy to hear it =)
Sat 16/12/06 at 09:59
Regular
"I may return"
Oh that's brilliant!
Sat 16/12/06 at 09:47
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Great to hear that something's come together!
Sat 16/12/06 at 08:40
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
UPDATE

Went to solicitors, i was asked not to sign anything. The bloke buying the house still has to sign some paperwork so nothing would have gone through anyway. Completition date wouldnt have took place either. So im ok till after the new year. Registered with some other housing place, it looks alot more promosing and offers better areas to live. So i could end up moving to a good area. See how it goes. Going to register with another housing place on monday too. Obviously nothing will probably get done till after new year.

Solicitor also told me to avoid the council. Thankgod, they just pass things over to another place and vise versa anyway.

So looks like Xmas wont be so bad after all :)

Ill be spending christmas day with my mum so thats a good thing too :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.