GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pathetic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/09/04 at 17:09
Regular
Now, firstly i have all 3 consoles and don’t do all that console wars crap "OMG XBOX IZ H00GE!!" etc. But I have to say that Sony are being pathetic.

They are bringing out a smaller console ( [URL]http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/6802/Sonys-Halo-2-Party-Crasher[/URL] ) a week before HALO 2. Rumours say they are delaying GTA:SA a week too so it will coincide with the new sleeker console. And from what i heard they also delayed GT4 a bit longer.

So they are competing "so what?" you may say. But i find it annoying that they cant let each other have some time to shine.

[/Rant]
Tue 21/09/04 at 20:02
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I also own all 3 consoles, and see nothing wrong with them bringing out the new version of the PS2. If you don't want to buy it, then don't. It's just offering something unique to those who don't own a PS2, you have to admit, it does look pretty cool, even if it is very similar to the standard PS2 performance wise.

As i say, the only people that will buy one is people who were waiting for some incentive other than a price-drop, or those who's PS2's are knackered beyond belief, like mine almost is ;)

For those who are happy with what they have, then the new PS2 won't distract from Halo 2, Pro Evo via Live or whatever else is in the production-line for the X-Box. It's all about preferances in my opinion :|
Tue 21/09/04 at 17:47
Regular
Remember the PSone?

It's just the same as what they did with that, but now with the PS2.
Tue 21/09/04 at 17:12
Regular
"8==="
How much is this re-made PS2 and how many Xbox/PS2 games could you get instead of buying it?

Sounds like a right waste of money to me. re-made console I don't need or some games.... hmmm that IS a tough one.
Tue 21/09/04 at 17:11
Regular
"\\"
Well PS2s are popular enough. And it is crappy that they've done this. But those with even the slightest bit of sense will buy an Xbox and/or Halo 2.
Tue 21/09/04 at 17:09
Regular
Now, firstly i have all 3 consoles and don’t do all that console wars crap "OMG XBOX IZ H00GE!!" etc. But I have to say that Sony are being pathetic.

They are bringing out a smaller console ( [URL]http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/6802/Sonys-Halo-2-Party-Crasher[/URL] ) a week before HALO 2. Rumours say they are delaying GTA:SA a week too so it will coincide with the new sleeker console. And from what i heard they also delayed GT4 a bit longer.

So they are competing "so what?" you may say. But i find it annoying that they cant let each other have some time to shine.

[/Rant]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.