GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pathetic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/09/04 at 17:09
Regular
Now, firstly i have all 3 consoles and don’t do all that console wars crap "OMG XBOX IZ H00GE!!" etc. But I have to say that Sony are being pathetic.

They are bringing out a smaller console ( [URL]http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/6802/Sonys-Halo-2-Party-Crasher[/URL] ) a week before HALO 2. Rumours say they are delaying GTA:SA a week too so it will coincide with the new sleeker console. And from what i heard they also delayed GT4 a bit longer.

So they are competing "so what?" you may say. But i find it annoying that they cant let each other have some time to shine.

[/Rant]
Sat 25/09/04 at 18:52
Regular
"8==="
So it's the SAME price as a better console? Heh.

Emperors new clothes syndrome.
Sat 25/09/04 at 18:40
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Creepy, I think it's called good business
Sat 25/09/04 at 18:37
Aww, looks so tiny and sweet. Leave it alone.
Sat 25/09/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Unretired"
Still looks ugly.
I think (well.. actually I KNOW) that i'll spend my cash on halo 2, not the PS2 on a diet.
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:32
Regular
I have to admit that that looks pretty cool. Although I wouldn't go throwing my old ps2 away to get it. Not that I have a ps2. Xbox only :)
It would only be worth owning if you'd been living on mars for 3 years and didn't know that any 2nd gen consoles were available!
Wed 22/09/04 at 11:24
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
i agree with daveus. ps2 can kiss my gluteus maximus (not sure about swearing policy in this forum). i'll stick with fable and halo 2. pity those 2 games are out so close together. i want both equally, but i'm not exactly loaded.
Tue 21/09/04 at 21:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Thats a pretty nifty looking re-design.

Still doesnt stop it smelling of ass though.
Tue 21/09/04 at 21:19
Regular
"BOSE"
I ain't read read any posts in this bit (mostly cos i'm a bit tipsy)but i know what the first Halo was, THE armageddon of games. It crushed every game on earth with it's power in a small amount of time. Halo 2 on the other hand, 50x better+ everywhere is saying. A game with it's single player screenshots and story line kept in secret until release. I spit on PS :-)
Tue 21/09/04 at 20:25
Regular
"Insert Gently"
The slim design is pretty cool but the PS2 is awful, its only saving grace is a handful of games...GTA:SA etc
Tue 21/09/04 at 20:21
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Hedfix wrote:
> How much is this re-made PS2 and how many Xbox/PS2 games could you get
> instead of buying it?
>
> Sounds like a right waste of money to me. re-made console I don't
> need or some games.... hmmm that IS a tough one.

its going to be £100....mmm just like xbox

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.