GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who should be the next bond?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/06/01 at 14:59
Regular
There have been some rumours going about that the next bond will be:

a)Russell Crowe
b)Matthew Perry???????(WHY)
c)Robbie Williams
d)Colin Wells (stand in for Bronson screen tests)
e)Gerard Butler (Crew member in Tommorow Never Dies)
f)Cuba Gooding Jr.

I believe that Russell Crowe would be the best bond, although Pierce Bronson is one of the best bonds and should not retire after the 20th Bond (2002).

Russell Crowe has the image to fit the next bond, very successful and probably will attract more attention after doing a great job on Gladitor.

Vote who u believe should be bond!
Add any others if u want!
Mon 11/06/01 at 20:30
Regular
"Back For Good"
Nah the next James Bond should be Eddie Murphy.
Mon 11/06/01 at 19:07
Regular
Cuba Gooding Jr. would be an excellent James Bond, he has put on one of the best performances this year in Men of Honour and is truely one of the best actors around today, but Dougray Scott has that charming roughness about him that is James Bond, I just hope that he is even given a look in.
Mon 11/06/01 at 19:05
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
No way should Russel Crowe be the next Bond. It would ruin him. I can see Dougray Scott playing Bond. Yes I like him. However, there is no way on earth that Cuba Godding Jr. could play the part. No way! And Mathew Perry. Come on. I mean I like him but as Bond! Errrr.....no!
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:24
Regular
mattyboy wrote:
> male would be black!!

Just Cuba Gooding Jnr!!
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
Robbie Williams playing Bond would be a big mistake - He is an idiot that bloke!!

Anyone hear about Catherine Zeta Jones playing the part of Bond?? Seriously it was announced a while back she may be up for the role. The other rumor was that the next Bond, if it were male would be black!!
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:08
Regular
The next james bond should be the Guy who was the baddie in Mission Impossible 2, Dougray Scott!!
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:59
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Steve Owen out of Eastenders?

Hehe.
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:45
Regular
I don't think any of them have enough charm to be a Bond... it's going to be hard to find one...

Russel Crowe is just too... clean. I can't really describe it any other way.
Mon 11/06/01 at 14:59
Regular
"Great Scott's"
There have been some rumours going about that the next bond will be:

a)Russell Crowe
b)Matthew Perry???????(WHY)
c)Robbie Williams
d)Colin Wells (stand in for Bronson screen tests)
e)Gerard Butler (Crew member in Tommorow Never Dies)
f)Cuba Gooding Jr.

I believe that Russell Crowe would be the best bond, although Pierce Bronson is one of the best bonds and should not retire after the 20th Bond (2002).

Russell Crowe has the image to fit the next bond, very successful and probably will attract more attention after doing a great job on Gladitor.

Vote who u believe should be bond!
Add any others if u want!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.