GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who should be the next bond?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/06/01 at 14:59
Regular
There have been some rumours going about that the next bond will be:

a)Russell Crowe
b)Matthew Perry???????(WHY)
c)Robbie Williams
d)Colin Wells (stand in for Bronson screen tests)
e)Gerard Butler (Crew member in Tommorow Never Dies)
f)Cuba Gooding Jr.

I believe that Russell Crowe would be the best bond, although Pierce Bronson is one of the best bonds and should not retire after the 20th Bond (2002).

Russell Crowe has the image to fit the next bond, very successful and probably will attract more attention after doing a great job on Gladitor.

Vote who u believe should be bond!
Add any others if u want!
Thu 21/06/01 at 20:10
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
I think you'll find that the next James Bond has been confirmed as Graham Norton and the 'bond girl' will be Lily Savage.
Thu 21/06/01 at 16:48
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Will Smith as James Bond? Mwahaahha! No James Bond has ever had little sticky out ears like that before! It's political correctness gone mad, having a black James Bond - why make him black if the characer is white? In that case, why not have a crippled Asian woman with a speech impediment as the next James Bond.

Mr. Snuggly - merely meant to amuse, don't take me seriously.
Thu 21/06/01 at 16:47
There should be a "Popstars" stlye reality Tv show to find the new James Bond. Imagine how funny it could be, watching thousends of lads making a fool of them self with fake Conary Accents.
Thu 21/06/01 at 16:43
Dangermouse was Exelent and should be nominated for that C4 thing.
Wed 20/06/01 at 22:31
The best British Secret agent?

Danger Mouse (power house, the greatest secret agent in the world, Danger Mouse, Danger Mouse, D-aaaaaa-nger M-ooooooouse etc..) of course.

Cwooor Chief....

Baz
Wed 20/06/01 at 20:17
I would love to see Catherine Zeta Jones as a female Bond but i doubt that that would happen. I think that Dougray Scott should be the next James Bond if it is going to be a man.
My fav Bond film is either You only live twice or Tomorrow Never Dies (just a bit of difference i know!)
Wed 20/06/01 at 19:21
Regular
I can't believe some of tghe names i've heard for the next Bond. Russell Crow, Mel Gibson, Will Smith etc. I've nothing against them, they are all fine actors, but Bond has to be British!!!!

I suspect it will be a little known actor, that seems to be what they have done before.

I had heard a rumour that if there will be only 2 more Bonds, this one in the making and the next one, the Pierce Brosnan will do them. He said that he would only do them if the 25th would be the last one though.

Also, what is everyones favourite Bond film? Mines Live and Let Die.
Wed 20/06/01 at 18:39
How about a female James (Jamie) Bond?
After all we are in the 2001!
Thu 14/06/01 at 13:19
Stuart From Big Brother
Thu 14/06/01 at 00:23
"possibly impossible"
It's a bit like the question of who will be the next Dr Who. It's got to be someone British and the fans won't stand for certain types of people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.