GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SPECIAL RESERVE HAS!?! Tony please respond!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/06/01 at 21:43
Regular
There's only one way for an account to be deleted. And that's if Tony or webmaster deletes it.

Well I've just had to re-register as my username and password were not registered on here already!

I entered all the details the same (Including username) and it let me register without saying that someone is already using that username!

Unless Tony's got a good reason why my account was deleted, then Special Reserve, or atleast UKdiscussions has been hacked and is NOT SAFE!

Tony please reply, and check my details if you don't believe me! They are all the same!

NOTE - this was due to an error, not a hack.
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:43
Regular
There's only one way for an account to be deleted. And that's if Tony or webmaster deletes it.

Well I've just had to re-register as my username and password were not registered on here already!

I entered all the details the same (Including username) and it let me register without saying that someone is already using that username!

Unless Tony's got a good reason why my account was deleted, then Special Reserve, or atleast UKdiscussions has been hacked and is NOT SAFE!

Tony please reply, and check my details if you don't believe me! They are all the same!

NOTE - this was due to an error, not a hack.
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:44
Regular
and if this isn't a prime topic I don't know what is!
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:47
Regular
Plus can you add these stats to this new account:

User Type: Regular
Submitted:
1794 posts, 97025 words to UKdiscussions.com
17 reviews to UKreviews.com
27 cheats to UKcheats.com

And if you don't believe that UKdiscussions has been hacked into, click on my name on a post from earlier and above my name it says "I am stupid"

I certainly didn't stick that there!
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:48
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Bad luck Edgy! Everything seems to be happening to you!
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:52
Regular
Hopefully SR keeps logs of everything that happens.

Infact if SR follows the rules that all companies are supposed to follow, they'll be able to get my old account back on by getting it off datatapes that companies are ment to use all the time on their systems!
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:53
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Yeah hopefully!

Any idea who dunnit!
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:56
Regular
It's bound to be the same person who hacked my MSN accounts and Geocities account.

I heard he got a warning email from Microsoft so he probably did this in retaliation.

IF SR can trace the hacker then they can take action against him because he's broken into their server.

Hacking is against the law and I want this hacker to be caught and severely fined if possible!
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:56
Regular
If you were deleted, then it wouldn't have your details when you click on your name... and it should be big underlined blue text.
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:58
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Most likely that somebody has your e-mail address and password. Then they have used it to edit your details. I can't check from home.
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:58
Regular
How was I able to re-register under exactly the same details then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.