GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to grow a beard"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/11/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
All this death and destruction on the forums has gotten me down.

So, lets have a good old fashioned useless topic.

Beards eh?
I think I probably could grow a full facial beard but my young looking face would just look stupid. My next plan is to grow a little goatee like Lenin.
My friend tried to grow one but they just looked like fluffy blond pubes.
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:50
Regular
"the burning sky"
I shave every other day, it gets itchy and I have the same problem as Old English. Being a student I havent had a haircut in yonks and my sideburns are far too long...
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:19
Regular
"You have a choice"
I'm very weak! whenever I try to grow a beard I lookin da mirror one mornin, go "NOOOO" and shave! ....then i regret it!
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:17
Regular
My girlfriend loves my designer stubble?

But I don't. Gives me spots.

Will shave tonight actually, thanks for reminding me.
Wed 16/11/05 at 20:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
I'm at the stage where I can grow proper sideburns to about halfway down my cheeks and my top lip & chin is covered in stupid bumfluff/chin pubes. Takes about a week though. I'm so glad I don't have to shave very often ~ dragging sharp things down my face isn't my idea of fun.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:56
Regular
I had a goatee for a few months. Shaved the thing off though.
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:46
Regular
"not dead"
I got a goatee at the mo.

A well placed beard can hide a multitude of chins.
Wed 16/11/05 at 18:19
"Trip it out,its FRE"
try a fader sa styles
Wed 16/11/05 at 18:19
"Trip it out,its FRE"
try a strippie
Wed 16/11/05 at 18:17
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Well I'm getting a bit of hair above my top lip, and I'm only fourteen
> :S

thats snot, dried

but my girlfriend hates my facial hair, >,< so i need to shave regular! but im not this week =D (rebel!) because im dressing up as batman on friday and i seem to remember him with a slight stubble. so 2 days should be fine =D i once had a goattee, it was a pain, kept catching on my clothes and pulling, then there was shaving it off, recently had a beard also, that was a big plug hole clogger :-D
Wed 16/11/05 at 16:31
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well I'm getting a bit of hair above my top lip, and I'm only fourteen :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.