GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Me on TV"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 22:46
Regular
"not dead"
Shoot the Writers, Thursday night, ITV1 00:25 (which I guess makes it Friday).

So watch, then vote for me.
Fri 18/11/05 at 00:16
Regular
"not dead"
bumsex? You don't know how close you are.
Fri 18/11/05 at 00:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm going for The Wiz.

There better be a funny joke here when I get back, or *pow*
Thu 17/11/05 at 23:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Take some comfort from the fact you'll at least be funnier than Frank Skinner or at least you damn better be!
I see this as a possible last act for this place, we finally get the chance to screw over 5 people's hopes and dreams and make our mark on the world. Hell we might even kill the career of the next wannabe Jim Davidson, now if thats not a big enough incentive to vote Meka i dont know what is.
Thu 17/11/05 at 23:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ooh 25 minutes until we get to laugh at Meka.

Can you give us a sneak preview of the gags? I'm guessing the one with the "adult situation" revolves around some pun using the word "head", or going for shock value with "bumsex tonight, darling?"
Thu 17/11/05 at 23:40
Regular
"0228"
I'll make sure I post a comment for you then.
Thu 17/11/05 at 23:03
Regular
"not dead"
No, I'll probably be giving it my full attention - but I'll pop on at some point between it finishing, and me going to bed!
Thu 17/11/05 at 22:44
Regular
"0228"
Will you be on the forums as it happens to give live written commentary to us?
Thu 17/11/05 at 22:34
Regular
"not dead"
You've got to think, that these sketches have been accepted by the people that accepted the same ones that have made up the rest of the series. They've been written specifically with the intention of getting on the show.

That said, I've not ripped off any old jokes, and I found them funny when I wrote them.

Even if you don't like them, vote for me anyway, just because it would be a nice thing to do. ;o)
Thu 17/11/05 at 22:27
Regular
"lets go back"
I'm off tomorrow, so I might as well stay up and see if you're any good.
Thu 17/11/05 at 22:00
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I would watch it but it's not shown on scottish tv.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.