GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eddie Guerrero's dead."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/11/05 at 16:33
Regular
[URL]http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_317110540.html[/URL]

Jesus.

WWE.com - [URL]http://www.wwe.com[/URL]

Tributes:
Batista - [URL]http://www.demon-wrestling.com/[/URL]
Rey Mysterio - [URL]http://www.reymysterio.com/main.htm[/URL]
Sun 13/11/05 at 22:59
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
R.I.P Eddie

I was at IPW:UK's event tonight and they announced it and had a minutes silence.

The end of the first match came with a frog splash just how Eddie did it, which some might see as a bit tasteless but others would see it as a mark of respect.
One of the biggest heels in the promotion did a "3 amigos" and then kissed his hand and pointed to the sky as if in honour of Eddie which i thought was cool of him. I hate the bloke but i respect him for that.
All wrestlers also had a black armband which was respectful.

This week on Smackdown i really felt myself getting behind Eddie with his old grin back to how it used to be before the Mysterio feud. He is really going to be missed.
Sun 13/11/05 at 22:53
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Mr.Chainsaw wrote:
> Don't you just love the way that the WWE announces his 'passing away'
> and doesn't question the fact as to why 'an athelete in peak
> condition' as they always say, has passed away at 38?

They never do - it's Vince's paranoia with the law over compassion.
>
> It could make you think that they're all coke-fuelled steroid
> addicted monsters who are under so much pressure to do their full act
> 6 nights a week - 52 weeks a year - from the hands of bosses who can
> replace them, and get someone elses name being shouted in a month,
> should they not behave like morons and make a decision for
> themselves.

> Is there any wrestler out there who's not on some substance? If I was
> forced to live my life like that, 5 cities a week, every sodding week
> of your life, I'd be on so much $hit I'd be dead in a few months.

I bet quite a few of them are but there are are quite a few who aren't. The problem with dedication to this business is a terrible toll on your personal life.

> R.I.P. Mr Guerrero, you will be missed by the fans, your family but
> not your idiotic bosses. Remember Vince McMahon saying "Everyone
> is replaceable, you just watch". As he was a major figure in
> Smackdown he will get a major tribute.

He will and I believe Vince will be genuinely upset by the events but tomorrow he will be looking fo9r a replacement.

RIP.
Sun 13/11/05 at 22:37
Regular
Don't you just love the way that the WWE announces his 'passing away' and doesn't question the fact as to why 'an athelete in peak condition' as they always say, has passed away at 38?

It could make you think that they're all coke-fuelled steroid addicted monsters who are under so much pressure to do their full act 6 nights a week - 52 weeks a year - from the hands of bosses who can replace them, and get someone elses name being shouted in a month, should they not behave like morons and make a decision for themselves.

Is there any wrestler out there who's not on some substance? If I was forced to live my life like that, 5 cities a week, every sodding week of your life, I'd be on so much $hit I'd be dead in a few months.

R.I.P. Mr Guerrero, you will be missed by the fans, your family but not your idiotic bosses. Remember Vince McMahon saying "Everyone is replaceable, you just watch". As he was a major figure in Smackdown he will get a major tribute, but just remember all those who are used by the WWE, who get addicted to the lifestyle, then end up dead or drug addicted even when their wrestling days are behind them (anybody remember 'Beyond the Mat' with jake the snake roberts?), The War On Drugs?? Don't even get me started Mr Bush!!

R.I.P.
Sun 13/11/05 at 22:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
You csn tell they're really upset.
Sun 13/11/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Shocking. Was unexpected. The press conference is very upsetting on WWE.com

and die plz azul kthxbi
Sun 13/11/05 at 20:50
Regular
You can view the press conference here - [URL]http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/494698/1519562/1564376/eddiepressconf[/URL]
Sun 13/11/05 at 20:47
Regular
Yeah, feckoff Azul.
Sun 13/11/05 at 20:10
AHAHahhehehahHAHHAhahahahhaehHA hEHAhehaHEHAHeh AHAHAhhahahahHAH Ahha hahHaahha hahah HAHhahhahaha HAHAHA hah AHAHahhehehahHAHHAhahahahhaehHA hEHAhehaHEHAHeh AHAHAhhahahahHAH Ahha hahHaahha hahah HAHhahhahaha HAHAHA hah AHAHahhehehahHAHHAhahahahhaehHA hEHAhehaHEHAHeh AHAHAhhahahahHAH Ahha hahHaahha hahah HAHhahhahaha HAHAHA hah AHAHahhehehahHAHHAhahahahhaehHA hEHAhehaHEHAHeh AHAHAhhahahahHAH Ahha hahHaahha hahah HAHhahhahaha HAHAHA hah AHAHahhehehahHAHHAhahahahhaehHA hEHAhehaHEHAHeh AHAHAhhahahahHAH Ahha hahHaahha hahah HAHhahhahaha HAHAHA hah AHAHahhehehahHAHHAhahahahhaehHA hEHAhehaHEHAHeh AHAHAhhahahahHAH Ahha hahHaahha hahah HAHhahhahaha HAHAHA hah AHAHahhehehahHAHHAhahahahhaehHA hEHAhehaHEHAHeh AHAHAhhahahahHAH Ahha hahHaahha hahah HAHhahhahaha HAHAHA hah AHAHahhehehahHAHHAhahahahhaehHA hEHAhehaHEHAHeh AHAHAhhahahahHAH Ahha hahHaahha hahah HAHhahhahaha HAHAHA hah AHAHahhehehahHAHHAhahahahhaehHA hEHAhehaHEHAHeh AHAHAhhahahahHAH Ahha hahHaahha hahah HAHhahhahaha HAHAHA hah
Sun 13/11/05 at 20:03
Regular
From PWTorch:

Eddie Guerrero was found in his hotel room in Minneapolis with his toothbrush in his mouth. He apparently died while brushing his teeth. At this point, the belief among WWE personnel is that Guerrero died of heart failure.

Shortly after Guerrero's body was found and removed from the room, Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Dean Malenko and Chavo Guerrero visited the hotel room to say their goodbyes. WWE wrestlers and staffers were visibly shaken and emotional while leaving the hotel to go the Target Center, the site of tonight's Raw/Smackdown taping. Word from WWE sources is that the tenor of tonight's taping will be dramatically different and that the Smackdown show will need to be revised.
Sun 13/11/05 at 19:56
Regular
Just rememberd how Guerrero's chest, arms and shoulders were massive during the Mysterio feud.

Damn steroids...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.