GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wow, real close match"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/11/05 at 00:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
[URL]http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/v4/l0/s22/e11511/live_lng0_spo22_evt11511_mtc128935.shtml[/URL]
Mon 14/11/05 at 20:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He's the keeper, no one expects him to be a good penalty taker. That's why he clamoured for it, so he could go "haha got knocked out by a penny from the keeper English pigdogs by the way I'm actually a really good goalie Arsene"

He's useless, I'd play Ronaldo's hair in goal before him.
Mon 14/11/05 at 20:03
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Wow, he scored a penalty when there
> was far less pressure than anyone else had

--

What, tuck away the winning penalty knowing if he missed he'd have to save to keep Portugal in the game and the nation would mock him and attack him for being a 'keeper who missed a pennie?

No pressure.

Hero.

Him, not you.
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've never, ever watched more than a couple of seconds of Neighbours before turning over. And anyway, it clashes with Richard and Judy, which is superior.

Ricardo is crap, he's way more flappy flap flaps than Reina, and worse in every other aspect too. Wow, he scored a penalty when there was far less pressure than anyone else had. Big deal.
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:56
Regular
Neighbours. That goes on my list of things I know more about/am better at than Blank.

Pro Evo, Neighbours, football, football adverts....Nothing else matters that much.
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:55
Regular
"0228"
Stryke wrote:
> See, that takes sheer athleticism. Paul Robinson would fall on his
> chubcheeks if he tried. And be out for 8 months.

Yeah, but to be fair he did have one of his legs amputated.

Oh, wait, we're not talking about Neighbours are we...
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:52
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> Ah yes, Portugal's superior keeper
>
> Hahaha, Ricardo isn't superior to anyone. Defoe would be a
> better keeper. Ricardo's best moment was the cartwheel he did in the
> background of one shot, I think after Maniche scored that wondergoal.

--

See, that takes sheer athleticism. Paul Robinson would fall on his chubcheeks if he tried. And be out for 8 months.

And Ricardo is great. Arsenal tried to sign him this summer as a replacement for Comedy Lehmann.
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:48
Regular
"0228"
I really hope England get to play Portugal at the World Cup. Then you'll see that it was just a mere blip my Strykey friend, and England will reign supreme as 2-1 victors thanks to 2 goals from Owen and 1 own goal from super Crouch.
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:45
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> Ah yes, Portugal's superior keeper

Hahaha, Ricardo isn't superior to anyone. Defoe would be a better keeper. Ricardo's best moment was the cartwheel he did in the background of one shot, I think after Maniche scored that wondergoal.
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:42
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> You were lucky to stay in it after Rooney got injured, do shush.
>
> Stop pretending you're Welsh, it's entirely unconvincing.

--

Damn those scampish parents of mine - have they told you something?
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:41
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Rooney schmooney.
>
> Reasons England lost to Portugal:
> - The bas' face ref

--

How dare he make a courageous call like that? Shocking, really. And then English fans and The Sun scared him out of being a ref. Great.

--
> - Beckham's penalty
> - Vassel's penalty

--

You mean they choked and Portugal didn't, despite having the pressure of going out at the quarters in their home country? Tssh.

--
> - David James' inability to save a single penalty

--

Ah yes, Portugal's superior keeper - who saved from Vassel with his bare hands (like real men do) and then slotted a beauty home.

This is one of my favourite football arguments. I've had it many times with drunken mates. I always win (me being the judge, of course).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.