GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/11/05 at 13:37
Regular
Quite an apt one this, seeings as quite a few people are out on the lash by the sound of things.

What's the best post pub/club food?

Burger (chicken? Cheese? Bacon?), kebab, Pizza, toast, sarnie?

Personally, a kebab or a burger goes down well. If I've not enough money left then it's usually a sandwich when I get home.

I do like pizza, but not after the pub as once I burnt the inside of my mouth badly after being too drunk to realise how hot it was.
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I had an outstanding chesse and bacon burger a few weeks back.

Amazing it was
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:59
Regular
It's a shame most of the takeaways shut about 12 or 1, as where we always end up doesn't shut til 2. Otherwise a nice curry would go down a treat.

I don't like starting the night with a curry though, it's all so nice that I fill up on that and no space left for the beer.
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:58
Regular
"..."
Meatball Sub...the only food which tastes immense whether drunk or sober. The downside is you have to get drunk earlier to get to Subway before it shuts...
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:54
Regular
Oooh, must try me that - got a big night out planned next week :)

I used to partake in a shared king-size pizza back in the day, but the poor quality of thos dives meant the pizza was quite messy. Tasted good though.

I stay away from 'southern fried chicken'.
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:52
Regular
Bolognese burger eh? That sounds good.

A great one I discovered when at uni was a beef burger and chicker burger in the same bun, with blue cheese sauce. Lahvely!
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
There's an unliscensed kebab van outside the union that apparantly was involved in a stabbing last year...

Not the van, the food poisoner-owner.
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:43
Regular
I'd have to agree. Burger or Kebab. The scabby scruffy places you'd never think of going in, they're usually the nicest when hammered.

If it's a burger, usually either a standard Cheeseburger or a Bolognese Burger. If it's kebab, have to go large with everything in.
Fri 11/11/05 at 13:37
Regular
Quite an apt one this, seeings as quite a few people are out on the lash by the sound of things.

What's the best post pub/club food?

Burger (chicken? Cheese? Bacon?), kebab, Pizza, toast, sarnie?

Personally, a kebab or a burger goes down well. If I've not enough money left then it's usually a sandwich when I get home.

I do like pizza, but not after the pub as once I burnt the inside of my mouth badly after being too drunk to realise how hot it was.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.