GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/11/05 at 13:37
Regular
Quite an apt one this, seeings as quite a few people are out on the lash by the sound of things.

What's the best post pub/club food?

Burger (chicken? Cheese? Bacon?), kebab, Pizza, toast, sarnie?

Personally, a kebab or a burger goes down well. If I've not enough money left then it's usually a sandwich when I get home.

I do like pizza, but not after the pub as once I burnt the inside of my mouth badly after being too drunk to realise how hot it was.
Fri 11/11/05 at 19:19
"period drama"
Ohno, it's a big hot meaty sandwich.
There's a little shop called the Sarnie Shack outside a club ... and oh my.

Ham, turkey, pepperoni, salami and cheese in a big roll.
Sticky trousers.
Fri 11/11/05 at 19:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Your Honour wrote:
> There was a kebab sho round the corner from our house in the second
> year in uni where used to get Spicy Chicken pizza, with an added
> topping of lamb donner meat. Well, I think it was lamb...
>
> Either way, it was bloody nice.

Probably a cat that was run over the previous night.
Fri 11/11/05 at 17:29
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Your Honour wrote:
> It's a shame most of the takeaways shut about 12 or 1, as where we
> always end up doesn't shut til 2. Otherwise a nice curry would go
> down a treat.

Hehe, luckily for me the two takeaways I go to after a night out don't close until 4.

Pizza is always the best when completely hammered. It's the kind of pizza that you'd rather not eat usually, but it's the greatest thing in the world when drunk.

I usually go through a whole large one myself after I've been drinking heavily. Alcohol gives you one damn expensive apetite.
Fri 11/11/05 at 17:16
Regular
Spicy chicken pizza, it has to be :-).

A doner calzone could go down well too.
Fri 11/11/05 at 16:52
Regular
Personally I don't like oven chips. They're no where near as nice as "proper" chips.
Fri 11/11/05 at 16:49
Regular
Chip butty.

Get back from a night out, whip some chips in the oven, whack them in a sandwich and the jobs done.
Fri 11/11/05 at 16:41
Regular
There was a kebab sho round the corner from our house in the second year in uni where used to get Spicy Chicken pizza, with an added topping of lamb donner meat. Well, I think it was lamb...

Either way, it was bloody nice.
Fri 11/11/05 at 16:37
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Call me Scottish, but something deep-fried is what I normally require. Perhaps sausage supper or a deep-fried pizza. And the only people who say Yuck are those who haven't tried it.
Fri 11/11/05 at 14:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Your Honour wrote:

> I do like pizza, but not after the pub as once I burnt the inside of
> my mouth badly after being too drunk to realise how hot it was.

The number of times I woken up on a Saturday or Sunday morning with a really painful mouth is too many to count. When I'm drunk all I want is to eat and it doesn't matter how hot the food is.

In answer to the question I'd go for pizza. Plain cheese and tomato. I can usually polish off a good 8 inches (pizza that is).
Fri 11/11/05 at 14:01
Regular
With a cheese and bacon burger you have to get them to lay the cheese, and then the bacon, on top of the burger and leave it on the grill thing for a minute, so it all melts together.

Then add ketchup, mayo and burger sauce, and you're away!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.