GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/11/05 at 13:37
Regular
Quite an apt one this, seeings as quite a few people are out on the lash by the sound of things.

What's the best post pub/club food?

Burger (chicken? Cheese? Bacon?), kebab, Pizza, toast, sarnie?

Personally, a kebab or a burger goes down well. If I've not enough money left then it's usually a sandwich when I get home.

I do like pizza, but not after the pub as once I burnt the inside of my mouth badly after being too drunk to realise how hot it was.
Sun 13/11/05 at 11:40
Regular
"That's right!"
Duck Fish wrote:
> I blew a fuse downstairs by outrageously trying to
> switch a light on

--------

Well if you will take liberties on your home...

Since I got back from holiday I've spent the week at home from work relaxing (and by relaxing I mean watching DVDs and playing games) so I've run through all the meals I know how to make - pasta and tuna, rice and tuna, noodles, assorted pasta microwave meals and, er, toast.

When I was alone in the house for two weeks when my parents were in Jersey I was so sick of pasta, rice and noodles that I started ordering pizza over the internet (despite the freezer being full of frozen pizza)
Sat 12/11/05 at 22:27
Regular
Bah, I'm hungry. I blew a fuse downstairs by outrageously trying to switch a light on, now all the lights downstairs are out.

My flatmate should know where the torch / fusebox / takeaway menu are, not sure when he'll be back.
Sat 12/11/05 at 21:14
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
That sounds positively disgusting. Anywho, probably a ploughmans is the best thing you can get in a pub.
Sat 12/11/05 at 21:00
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Chunks of black pudding parcelled in slithers of tripe with a side-serving of curried taramasalata and chips. Followed by a bunch of grapes (seedless), thirteen tangerines, a jam butty, tiramisu, and a bowl of coco-pops with sliced banana and raspberry ripple.
Sat 12/11/05 at 14:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Thats what I tend to do have something for tea but make more than I usually would so I can just heat it up when I get in. Tuna Pasta Bake is the usual.
Sat 12/11/05 at 13:12
Regular
I made some potato and leek soup last night for dinner, and there's some left so I may well have a bowl of that to warm me up when I get into tonight.

Not particularly macho perhaps, but it tastes bloody lush.
Sat 12/11/05 at 13:07
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
MoJoJoJo wrote:

> Anyway for me it's wait until you get home, stick some pasta and tuna
> together, make a mess eating it. None of that kebab crap.

There have been quite a few times I've come down one morning to a bombsite for a kitchen. I've only been trying to make something simple like a toastie but it looks like I've been trying to prepare a banquet!
Fri 11/11/05 at 22:39
"period drama"
gamesfreak wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> There's a little shop called the Sarnie Shack outside a club ... and
> oh my.
>
> Where is this 'Sarnie Shack' you talk of FFF?
>
> Outside Ritzys?

yes

We went again, I wasn't happy.
But then everyone went a bit mental, with lots of falling over, which was quite fun. £6 to get in probably wasn't worth it, but I didn't buy a drink due to already being pretty plastered and bringing in a few favours off people, so it was alright really.
Fri 11/11/05 at 21:09
Regular
"That's right!"
"Well, I think it was lamb..."

Did you notice a drop in the pigeon population around your local area?

Anyway for me it's wait until you get home, stick some pasta and tuna together, make a mess eating it. None of that kebab crap.
Fri 11/11/05 at 20:43
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> There's a little shop called the Sarnie Shack outside a club ... and
> oh my.

Where is this 'Sarnie Shack' you talk of FFF?

Outside Ritzys?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.