GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE (won by Ice Blaster)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 20:42
Regular
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.

The winner was - ICE BLASTER.

Here's a chance for WWF fans to win an Extra Gameaday Prize, but it won't be eeeeesy.

Your task is to work out what WWF-related products we do sell, what we should sell, and how we should sell them.

The best single post on this subject will win. However, you can have several attempts, you CAN pinch other people's ideas, and you CAN repeat things from your previous messages.

BUT - we will be taking into account just who suggested what first when we judge the competition. So you will score more points if you suggest something first.

At precisely 10 am on Monday July 8th, the competition will be closed. That gives you a whole month to start listing your ideas.

The way to approach this is to list your ideas as they come to you in individual posts, and then wait for nearer the end of the competition and repeat them (and some pinched from others) in one final message.

HOW WE SHOULD SELL THEM, is an important part of this. You can suggest promotions or make up catchphrases for banners or whatever.

Good luck, and don't fight over it.
Tue 10/07/01 at 19:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
Oh no i dident post mine today i did it yesterday.
Tue 10/07/01 at 19:44
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
When did u post yours Today?
I did so we may be going against each other
Tue 10/07/01 at 19:42
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ive done 3 reviews.
Tue 10/07/01 at 19:41
ive only done one review so far. i dont bother trying to win games, wwf was my first.
Tue 10/07/01 at 19:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I'm glad too Jet
Well I posted a review so I have a chance of winning again!
:)
Tue 10/07/01 at 19:31
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well i should of won a game by now but i aint!
Tue 10/07/01 at 19:13
thats an embaressment. a JAT shoudnt win a came, i should.
Tue 10/07/01 at 19:03
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well im glad you did realize this place.
Tue 10/07/01 at 18:56
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah I only joined so I could enter GAD!
I didn't know about this place until i came back a few months later
Tue 10/07/01 at 18:53
u won a game as a JAT?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.