GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alcohol Fuelled Arguments"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/11/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
What's the oddest drink-fuelled row you've had? Over the weekend, my good lady and I had a furious slanging match about Catholicism (as Goatboy can probably testify based on the drunken and angry text he received, I took it rather seriously at the time).

We've previously took the huff with one another over an argument about Charlotte Church and her treatment by the media. The huff only stopped when we both realised that we didn't give two nuggets of equine rectal scraping about Church.

Who would like to share their strange, wonderful, and downright embarrassing beer-sodden disagreements?
Wed 09/11/05 at 16:17
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Bess the bumble bee. She could be quite nasty at times but then she stung someone and died.

*Smacks knuckles with ruler to remind himself to read his posts before posting*
Wed 09/11/05 at 15:12
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh. Bess.
Wed 09/11/05 at 12:29
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Bess is the correct answer.
Wed 09/11/05 at 11:56
Regular
Cong_Man wrote:
> whether Wasps or Bees die after they have stung you.

I'm pretty sure its bees, which (if it had to be one or the other) is probably for the best. The bee stings seem far more painful in my opinion. I once had between 30 and 50 wasp stings (my fault, I went to close to what must have been their nest when I was trying to retrieve a tennis ball) but that, whilst quite painful, seemed less bad than a single bee sting received last year.
Wed 09/11/05 at 11:36
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Me and my mates once had an argument over the best sandwich filling. I said tuna and mayonnaise and they said stuff like chicken tikka, egg mayonnaise etc and it got to the point where someone suggested going back to his house and making them all and deciding.

In the end we just moved onto the next pub.
Tue 08/11/05 at 14:03
Regular
"..."
A drunken argument, whilst at Uni with my three housemates of whether Wasps or Bees die after they have stung you. I insisted it was Wasps, they insisted it was bees. Actually rumbled on for weeks as they gained much delight by reminding me I was wrong and linking me to internet sites proving their argument.

Gah.
Tue 08/11/05 at 13:58
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Smedlos wrote:
> I tend to argue with things that can't respond when I'm drunk as well
> - the TV, Fruit Machines and PS2 games are regulars.

Hehe, I do that quite often.

A few weeks ago when we were waiting for our pick-up outside the pub at some ridiculous hour, some lad punched one of those metal shutters that protect shop windows from being broken by drunken louts such as myself. I saw his hand was bleeding and asked who did it. He pointed at the shutter so I promptly ran and jumped into it causing a pretty big dent.

Good times...
Tue 08/11/05 at 12:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I tend to argue with things that can't respond when I'm drunk as well - the TV, Fruit Machines and PS2 games are regulars.
Tue 08/11/05 at 12:11
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I generally argue with myself when drunk.

Or shout at traffic.

I always win. No I dont.
Tue 08/11/05 at 11:07
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
FHM have a good section on this every month near to the front of the magazine along with how long they spent arguing over it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.