GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mortal Kombat: Deception"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mortal Kombat: Deception'.
Wed 29/09/04 at 19:32
Regular
"8==="
It's laughable that they think anyone will buy this crap.

Jokes over guys, it's not funny anymore.
Tue 05/10/04 at 08:20
Regular
Don't know if the Collectors Edition is coming out over here, haven't looked to be honest. In the US pack you get a limite edition case, an unmodified and perfect arcade port of the original Mortal Kombat, a poster, making of documentary, comprehensive history of Mortal Kombat, limited edition trading cards and an additional 15 character video bios making 25 as opposed to 10 with the normal version.

Sounds excellent, my copy will be shipped today as well!

Oh and as for it not being difficult to be the best in the series, you clearly haven't played the original 2 Mortal Kombat games.
Tue 05/10/04 at 02:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hedfix wrote:
> It'd be cheaper getting the limited fun playing them down the arcade.

You obviously haven't been to an arcade for awhile. ;-) Won't be long before they start taking notes as the minimal price for a credit. Hence why I rarely bother with arcades anymore - cheaper to just buy the bloody games.

As for all this collectors version, Baraka version, etc - whats all this about then ? Didn't know there were going to be different versions of it. :-|
Mon 04/10/04 at 19:19
Regular
"8==="
Ditto.

I know I'll find them shortlived though so I'll get 'em when they're cheap.
Mon 04/10/04 at 19:17
Regular
DOA:Ultimate does look quite tempting even though I'm not really a fan of fighting games.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:48
Regular
"8==="
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Read 3 reviews now saying it is the best in the series,

This is not hard.

however online does sound interesting. There's 3 beat 'em ups out online soon though MK, Capcom's SNK thingy and DOA.

Three destined to be shortlived titles. It'd be cheaper getting the limited fun playing them down the arcade.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:44
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
im getting the baraka[sp] version.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:40
Regular
What does the new mortal kombat look like then.
Mon 04/10/04 at 08:49
Regular
Just upgraded to the Collectors Edition version due out tomorrow. Will post my opinions later.
Mon 04/10/04 at 08:36
Regular
Read 3 reviews now saying it is the best in the series, IGN gave it 8.8 saying that online it is fantastic stuff, that coupled with the fact that the single player off line is absolutely huge!!!
Fri 01/10/04 at 18:59
Regular
"8==="
Reminds me of the N64 version.

They're all crap if you ask me.

5 mins worth of gameplay max.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.