GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mortal Kombat: Deception"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mortal Kombat: Deception'.
Wed 29/09/04 at 19:32
Regular
"8==="
It's laughable that they think anyone will buy this crap.

Jokes over guys, it's not funny anymore.
Wed 06/10/04 at 10:13
Regular
"8==="
Ladder matches were pretty sweet too.
Wed 06/10/04 at 10:12
Regular
"8==="
3 player fights are excellent when done right.

No mercy, Triple Threat match with first blood option turned on. Me and my mates usually took the fight back stage slamming each other through tables etc to try and get one of the others to bleed. :)
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:34
Regular
You could get 3 player fights on Interanational Karate on the Atari ST. But the game sucked ass so that really made no difference.
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:11
Regular
"8==="
cookie monster wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> As did Street Fighter
>
> :O
>
> Heretic!

Street Fighter was awful everything was so big and clunky that there wasn't that much room to maneouver, much preferred the beat 'em ups where the camera panned out so you could get a bit more space to fight in.
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:09
Regular
"8==="
I'm sure from a console POV they were great, however (as some of you know) I really got into consoles when decent FPS games made it across (Goldeneye and way before that I made sure I finished Zero Tolerance on thr Megadrive) before that pretty much everything was far better on my RISC PC.

In 92 you could get a beat 'em up for about 12 quid on it that allowed you to have 3 player fights and was basically a rip off of Street Fighter etc.

That was in 92 when those sort of games were slightly good. Have any of the big names made a 3 player (simultaneous) one yet?

Anyway what I'm saying is the games were good in 92 but they haven't evolved enough for my liking, online may very well make them extremely good fun again and increase their longevity. I just can't bring myself to play a game in single player that's basically a memory test of button combinations, I'd rather play a game where I get to explore a vast world/explore some nicely designed levels rather than be stuck in various confined spaces trying to kick seven bells out of the AI.
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:58
Regular
Fighters Destiny was awesome.

One of the most under-rated N64 games.
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hedfix wrote:
> As did Street Fighter

:O

Heretic!
Tue 05/10/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Touched!"
I used to Love MK back on the old Mega Drive, I could never pull off the finish him moves though :( I might pick this up to tide me over until DOA:Ultimate
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:18
Regular
They can't cater for everyone I supose, I certainly know they catered for the majority.
Tue 05/10/04 at 10:28
Regular
"8==="
Played 'em both and they stunk. As did Street Fighter and Tekken for that matter.

Fighters Destiny is the best fighter to ever grace a console as it gave you the option of multiple takeouts.

Ranging a little further No Mercy was the most fun, although hardly a fighter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.