GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd vs Chelsea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/11/05 at 14:34
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Sunday at 4pm. I'm going for Chelsea.
Sun 06/11/05 at 17:59
Regular
"not dead"
Good result.

Chelsea were a little lucky that on three occasion they had to pull a player back when they were on their way through, that it happened to be different players.

Paulo's on Ronaldo was best though. He didn't go down with a tug, so Paulo went down and hooked the legs. Very cynical, but it stopped Utd breaking through, and going one-on-one with the keeper three times, so I guess it works.

Can't remember Cech making a save in the game thoug. Perhaps if he did, Chelsea wouldn't have lost. ;o)
Sun 06/11/05 at 17:57
Regular
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

GET IN!!!

Now lets go and lose to someone stupid. Sad but true. =(
Sun 06/11/05 at 17:54
Regular
Shut it you fat bas.
Sun 06/11/05 at 17:53
Regular
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!
Sun 06/11/05 at 16:59
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Man united looking comfortable, but I got a feeling Lampard will turn it around.
Sun 06/11/05 at 16:57
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
JFH wrote:
> Man U up 1-0. I have a feeling they may actually hold on and win this
> game.

I admit I'm only listening to the game, haven't got Sky :( But from what I hear most of the United team sound focused and really hard working.
Sun 06/11/05 at 16:55
Regular
"not dead"
Now Ince is arguing that at half time, Smith has been man of the match.

Park could do damage if brought on at the right time in the second half - perhaps with about 20 minutes to go. Just as long as it stays 1-0 until then.
Sun 06/11/05 at 16:52
Regular
Referees starting to screw us over now.

An extremely clear Man U corner results in a Chelsea goal kick.

Cole swearing his head of at the ref and gets away with. Would Rooney?

Terry clearly at fault and not Smith, yet due to Smiths reputation, Terry gets it his way.

But, having said that, COME ON UNITED!!! ^^
Sun 06/11/05 at 16:34
Regular
"0228"
Man U up 1-0. I have a feeling they may actually hold on and win this game.
Sun 06/11/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
For the first time since the takeover, I'm willing a Chelsea win (oh wait, except when they play Arsenal). Simply because our league position isn't threatened by Chelsea.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.