GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd vs Chelsea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/11/05 at 14:34
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Sunday at 4pm. I'm going for Chelsea.
Sun 06/11/05 at 22:52
Regular
or†ega!!!!! wrote:
> Cant believe how much times have changed. United are the most likely
> team to lose at home in the prem this weekend according to the
> bookies!

Oh yeh, 10 quid won me back £32 :)
Sun 06/11/05 at 22:46
Regular
"0228"
Gudjonsen sounds so English.
Sun 06/11/05 at 22:46
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Woohoo, what a game. I was spot on with the prediction too.

Jose seems to have an excuse everytime I see his post match interviews regardless of who they are playing.

Im extremely proud of the players after todays performance - guts, determination and full of energy from all the players.

I just wish we could play like that in our other games against lesser opposition, hopefully this is a start of a better things for us. We'll see.
Sun 06/11/05 at 22:28
Regular
"Colourless"
Dringo wrote:
> That Manchester United wasted time. That they kept diving to stop
> Chelsea playing.

Snot an excuse for losing...

As I said, I didn't see the game, but from reading his interviews I don't see any sign of excuses or sour grapes for that matter. He gave both teams credit for the way they played and started being arrogant again :)
Sun 06/11/05 at 21:54
Regular
"You have a choice"
OK... I can officially say that READING things does not tell you the whole story. I have actually found the full interview now and retract what I said.

While i think Jose was wrong to say we were wasting time, the rest of his statement was fine. He had confindence in his team and said "This defeat is different to the defeat to Betis. THis is defeat I can accept. We can move on from here and be confident."

When Arsenal's downfall last season was mentioned "I don't care about Arsenal and I don't care what happened in the past."

My hat goes off to you Jose, the second best manager in the league! ...next to Fergie!!! XD
Sun 06/11/05 at 21:47
Regular
"You have a choice"
Colourless wrote:
> From what I've read, Jose said he was proud of the players and doesn't
> mind "losing in a good game of football."
>
> What excuses has he made?

"United were not the best team on the pitch," he said after Chelsea's 40-match league unbeaten run was ended.

"I hope they can realise why Chelsea are champions, top of the league and I believe will be champions again.

"I think the diffference between us was only luck to be fair."

He also was angry at United's time wasting (ie. Calling on the medical guys after a player was hurt thanks to a reckless chelsea challenge to prevent a one on one)
Sun 06/11/05 at 21:46
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> From what I've read, Jose said he was proud of the players and doesn't
> mind "losing in a good game of football."
>
> What excuses has he made?

That Manchester United wasted time. That they kept diving to stop Chelsea playing.
Sun 06/11/05 at 21:42
Regular
"Colourless"
From what I've read, Jose said he was proud of the players and doesn't mind "losing in a good game of football."

What excuses has he made?
Sun 06/11/05 at 21:27
Regular
"You have a choice"
OK, that was just an example and maybe not the best. But I hate it when managers try to find excuses for their teams failure! Excuses won't change the teams attitude, but public criticism may well! Honestly, It annoys me so much when Fergie makes excuses for the team, just be honest like Keano!
Sun 06/11/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Colourless"
Lukeman wrote:
> I think Mouriniho should quit whining
> and say something CONSTRUCTIVE like: "United outplayed us today".

Admittedly I didn't see the game. But from what I've heard that would be a complete lie....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.