GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd vs Chelsea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/11/05 at 14:34
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Sunday at 4pm. I'm going for Chelsea.
Mon 07/11/05 at 22:46
Regular
"You have a choice"
*crosses fingers* PLEASE Keep it up Chelsea!!!!!!

Although, even if Chelsea keep losing (hah!) Man U are still behind a team....
Mon 07/11/05 at 21:17
Regular
Chelsea are having a bad run lately.

Draw with Everton, Defeat to Charlton, Won but conceded twice against Blackburn and then defeat against Betis. Now defeated by Manchester United.

Not the greatest time for Chelsea fans. But it could be worse. It's not as if they're playing terribly.
Mon 07/11/05 at 12:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:
> I wish United could play teams with long unbeaten records every week

I think if they'd played anyone else they wouldn't have done so well. Playing Chelsea gave them the kick up the backside they needed to get their season back on track.
Mon 07/11/05 at 10:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I wish United could play teams with long unbeaten records every week
Mon 07/11/05 at 09:25
Regular
Fletcher also set up Van Nistleroy's sitter and worked his bloody socks off.

But still made a series of school boy errors.

Smith, legend, yep.
Mon 07/11/05 at 08:52
Regular
Everyone does realise that this doesn't mean Fletcher is good? One miscued header that was meant to be a cross...Great, I'm sure Keane is lining up a full retraction.

Smith was awesome though.
Mon 07/11/05 at 07:36
Regular
Jose does seem a bit of a sore loser and he also seems to try covering it up, but having said that, he doesn't lose very often so he has every right to I guess.
Sun 06/11/05 at 23:19
Regular
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Jose seems to have an excuse everytime I see his post match
> interviews regardless of who they are playing.

Nah...when he lost to Betis he pretty much said Chelsea played crap and Betis deserved to win.
Sun 06/11/05 at 23:06
Peter Lovenkrands sounds absolutely hilarious, he's just a complete ned
Sun 06/11/05 at 23:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
JFH wrote:
> Gudjonsen sounds so English.

Yeah, people like him and (especially) Zenden speak better English than most people who use it as their primary language.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.