GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Up to much at the weekend?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/11/05 at 09:12
Regular
I'm off to the Carling Academy in Islington for XFM's club night there. Should be good. Will be meeting up with a mate who I was at uni with. He's a little northerner so should I warn the authorities he's coming down do you think?

Apart from that, not much. May go and see that Wallace & Gromit film tomorrow. Dunno if it's any good or not though.

Sunday is probably going to be for sleeping.
Thu 10/11/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Captain to you."
Him and Gail Porter(she'd get it) are in LA(or some US city) for the show as it's live.
Thu 10/11/05 at 23:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
My girlfriend is going to a quiz, which means I'll be abusing the Xbox Live I forgot to cancel.

Don't see Friday night as a 'going-out' night, too many idiots.
Thu 10/11/05 at 23:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ahahaha, that's awesome for so many reasons. Punch that nonce that used to be in Eastenders.
Thu 10/11/05 at 23:54
Regular
"Captain to you."
I have some Work experience with Living TV this weekend working on the show 'Dead Famous' it's going to be good for my CV and only have to work for 8pm-midnight friday, saturday and sunday.

But it means i've having to stay in london for the whole weekend crashing at my brothers for 2 days and a mates for the other.

Should be a nice change of scene.
Thu 10/11/05 at 23:30
"slightlyshortertagl"
Hmm... ok.

Stay away from Leicester Square, unless you're up for clubbing to trashy 'RnB' with toursists who are drunk off over-priced drinks. i.e. Sound/Zoo-bar/anywhere near leicester square.

If you guys are up for 'serious' clubbing, then The End/Fabric/Ministry is the way to go, but this is an birthday thing, so I doubt you lot would be in the raving mood.

Zebrano (Carnaby Street) is a nice bar, so is (I've heard) Umbaba, which is directly opposite it.

One for the flashytwat in you is 'Mamilanji', a members only club on Kings Road that is meant to be a favourite with Prince William (I think), it's pretty cool in there, and you shouldn't have any problems getting in if you pull up in a big Limo. On the safe side [URL]http://www.londonparties.co.uk/guestlist_details.cfm/ID/131.cfm[/URL] and get yourself on the guestlist. I don't have any previous experience wih using that service for getting on guestlists, but it seems genuine and if you guys are smart/casual enough and there's a sweet-talker within you, you should be all good. Nice club, great atmosphere, full of richtwats. :)
Thu 10/11/05 at 22:40
Regular
My mate seems to have plans but by all means suggest some places.

We have a meeting tomorrow night about it, I can suggest stuff.
Thu 10/11/05 at 22:18
"slightlyshortertagl"
You know where you're going etc, dringo? Want reccoemndations?
Thu 10/11/05 at 22:15
Regular
This weekend is my best mates 21st.

Saturday, at 4PM, a Limo leaves his home for London carrying hin and 7 mates (including myself). He has £800 in his pocket. We are going initially to a restaurant for a sit down 3-course meal (about £30 each) and then off to a club or a bar or both...

Limo comes complete with booze. Cannot wait to be honest.
Wed 09/11/05 at 22:08
Regular
"Catch it!"
Your Honour wrote:
> Definitely an eye patch. Not sure about the sword yet. I hope so
> though!

It would be great then because then you could hold it in your mouth the sword!
Wed 09/11/05 at 10:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hopefully a real one not some cardboard with tin foil stuck on it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.