GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Up to much at the weekend?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/11/05 at 09:12
Regular
I'm off to the Carling Academy in Islington for XFM's club night there. Should be good. Will be meeting up with a mate who I was at uni with. He's a little northerner so should I warn the authorities he's coming down do you think?

Apart from that, not much. May go and see that Wallace & Gromit film tomorrow. Dunno if it's any good or not though.

Sunday is probably going to be for sleeping.
Fri 11/11/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Not a Jew"
All this weekend is going to bring me is pain. I don't want to even think about it. Even today was absolute rubbish, in the run-up to it. Guh.
Fri 11/11/05 at 17:54
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Tonight I'm off to the local pubs again. Hopefully won't get too bladdered this week, I don't really like not being able to remember stuff the next morning.
Fri 11/11/05 at 12:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Sweet Jesus, I am so tired. I keep getting waves of tiredness and nearly passing out.

Anyway, my friends invited me to the pub tonight but I really can't be bothered. Saturday I'm writing another essay! Sunday I'll still be doing that essay!

Life is fun!
Fri 11/11/05 at 11:34
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Oh, we'll doubtless still debate between ourselves. Just in a rather more slurred fashion...
Fri 11/11/05 at 11:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Light wrote:
> This weekend I will mostly be going to a mate's house, watching dvd's,
> and getting extraordinarily drunk.

Away from the serious political debate I will be doing pretty much the same.
Fri 11/11/05 at 10:53
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
This weekend I will mostly be going to a mate's house, watching dvd's, and getting extraordinarily drunk.
Fri 11/11/05 at 10:08
Regular
Dringo, when you're done at a club, jump in a cab and get it to take you to "Parkers" - should be a nice present for your mate ;-)

If the limo bloke doesn't know where it is (I don't have an address think it's in Soho though - we got a dodgy cab there) just jump in a cab, they should all know where it is.
Fri 11/11/05 at 05:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I'm working tomorrow and then driving to Cambs after work so me and her can go see Jimmy Carr on Sunday. I'm looking forward to it. I'm also then looking forward to a few days off given that I'll have worked 60 hours in 5 days.
Fri 11/11/05 at 00:16
Regular
"Captain to you."
i guess so i've never watched it.
Fri 11/11/05 at 00:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Riiiight, so it's "Most Haunted Minus Scarypudlian"?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.