GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sick cruelty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/11/05 at 23:48
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/4392998.stm[/URL]

This was splashed all over the front of the local paper on Saturday. The headline today said that a 19 year old had been arrested and that they were hoping to make further arrests. I've just read another article saying that he'd been released on bail. They haven't released his name probably because feelings are running quite high around here about this.

I'd put it to the back of my mind but it has just been on Radio 5 live. Apparantly it was a miniture Yorkshire Terrier and she was 11 years old.

They should fetch new rules and laws in for people who commit acts of cruelty on any level.

New rule: Any act of cruelty will be reciprocated in kind.

I'll be first in the queue if they'd just give me a box of fireworks and five minutes alone with them.
Wed 02/11/05 at 02:01
Regular
"8==="
Yeah life's cheap Don Wookie fogetta 'bout it!
Wed 02/11/05 at 01:58
"High polygon count"
Let them? I could hardly stop them.

Besides, if the movie's been made, it's a bit late to stop it.

There's a lot of stuff I dislike on the net - some of it is even genuine. I simply don't look at it - especially when there's plenty of warning of the content.

It's gone now - get over it.
Wed 02/11/05 at 01:38
Regular
"8==="
Still, if they posted a link to a movie of it up on the net you'd be happy to let them aslong as they warned you of the content first, right Wookie?
Wed 02/11/05 at 01:05
"High polygon count"
It's not only kids/teens.

In the papers today, a drunken pensioner put a friend's cat in a pillowcase and smashed it against a wall.
Wed 02/11/05 at 00:37
Regular
I really hate hearing about this kind of thing every year.
Tue 01/11/05 at 23:48
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/4392998.stm[/URL]

This was splashed all over the front of the local paper on Saturday. The headline today said that a 19 year old had been arrested and that they were hoping to make further arrests. I've just read another article saying that he'd been released on bail. They haven't released his name probably because feelings are running quite high around here about this.

I'd put it to the back of my mind but it has just been on Radio 5 live. Apparantly it was a miniture Yorkshire Terrier and she was 11 years old.

They should fetch new rules and laws in for people who commit acts of cruelty on any level.

New rule: Any act of cruelty will be reciprocated in kind.

I'll be first in the queue if they'd just give me a box of fireworks and five minutes alone with them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.