GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sick cruelty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/11/05 at 23:48
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/4392998.stm[/URL]

This was splashed all over the front of the local paper on Saturday. The headline today said that a 19 year old had been arrested and that they were hoping to make further arrests. I've just read another article saying that he'd been released on bail. They haven't released his name probably because feelings are running quite high around here about this.

I'd put it to the back of my mind but it has just been on Radio 5 live. Apparantly it was a miniture Yorkshire Terrier and she was 11 years old.

They should fetch new rules and laws in for people who commit acts of cruelty on any level.

New rule: Any act of cruelty will be reciprocated in kind.

I'll be first in the queue if they'd just give me a box of fireworks and five minutes alone with them.
Thu 03/11/05 at 16:18
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Ahh, hold on, your friends carry knuckledusters and the like don't
> they? I guess they have been fighting amongst themselves. I hope one
> was lucky enough to get hit in the face to be honest.

lol, no. But he got three hours community service cleaning the graffiti off the subway.
Thu 03/11/05 at 09:30
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:

> No I'm really not, it just seems like a case of media sensationalism.
> This kind of thing happens all the time at this time of year, doesn't
> make it right but speaking from personal experience at least they
> weren't firing at another gang.

Ah, of course; I'd forgotten that you were "from the street". You have a much better idea of what's good and bad, don't you?
Thu 03/11/05 at 02:40
Regular
they so obviously were some type of sociopath who would never feel bad od=r think twice about what they were doing
Wed 02/11/05 at 20:37
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> least they
> weren't firing at another gang.

No. Kids capturing and toturing animals is far lesser than other f***wits attacking each other with fireworks.

Ahh, hold on, your friends carry knuckledusters and the like don't they? I guess they have been fighting amongst themselves. I hope one was lucky enough to get hit in the face to be honest.
Wed 02/11/05 at 20:20
Regular
Light wrote:
> Ah, is this the point in the discussion where Gump tries to boost his
> flagging sense of self worth by implying he has more experience at
> age 14 than anyone else on this board?
>
> Thought so...

No I'm really not, it just seems like a case of media sensationalism. This kind of thing happens all the time at this time of year, doesn't make it right but speaking from personal experience at least they weren't firing at another gang.
Wed 02/11/05 at 17:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Forest Fan wrote:
> That's nothing compared to firework gang fights. But you lot probably
> don't know what that is...

Fireworks = fireworks

gangs = gangs

fights = fights

I can guess, oddly enough.
Wed 02/11/05 at 17:03
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Ah, is this the point in the discussion where Gump tries to boost his flagging sense of self worth by implying he has more experience at age 14 than anyone else on this board?

Thought so...
Wed 02/11/05 at 16:38
Regular
Wed 02/11/05 at 16:37
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> But you lot probably
> don't know what that is...

You don't live in the most crime ridden area in Britian you know...
Wed 02/11/05 at 16:32
Regular
That's nothing compared to firework gang fights. But you lot probably don't know what that is...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.