GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox 360 Is out this christmas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/10/05 at 21:20
Regular
"~DPG~"
Right, big discussion on this. I was going to get my own pc for xmas but seems the 360 is out before xmas, what shall i get? What i get depends on the opinions here by the way. What games are out for it on release? thanks.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nah, if you go to somewhere like Comet, Currys, Dixons, etc, you'll get one easily. People don't really tend to pre-order from major retailers like them, and you'll probably be able to get one from there.

I put my name down in Comet for one this weekend, which apparently guarentees me a launch day release.

So yeah, you can still pre-order it, as long as you're not doing so in a games shop.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:42
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Xzibit wrote:
> But they're released on 2/12/05, surely i'll be able to nab one.

As far as I know, all units from the first batch coming into the country have been pre-ordered.

There may still be a few places you can get one, but it won't be easy.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:30
Regular
"~DPG~"
Does anyone know about the internet on Xbox 360, if it's free i'd get it, but Final Fantasy is coming out and i will not ever pay monthly for a game, although i'd love to play the Final Fantasy game. Why buy a game, and the pay more to play it!!
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:28
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
PC. It has far more games on it then the 360 and is a lot more customisable/upgradable to suit new games when they come out in the future.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:27
"period drama"
There's this big shiny thing called the internet.
Use it.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:27
Regular
"~DPG~"
But they're released on 2/12/05, surely i'll be able to nab one.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:25
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Unless you've already pre-ordered a 360, you won't get one before Christmas.
Sun 30/10/05 at 21:20
Regular
"~DPG~"
Right, big discussion on this. I was going to get my own pc for xmas but seems the 360 is out before xmas, what shall i get? What i get depends on the opinions here by the way. What games are out for it on release? thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.