GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox 360 Is out this christmas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/10/05 at 21:20
Regular
"~DPG~"
Right, big discussion on this. I was going to get my own pc for xmas but seems the 360 is out before xmas, what shall i get? What i get depends on the opinions here by the way. What games are out for it on release? thanks.
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:03
Regular
"8==="
J Nash wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Yep.
>
> Denied.

You were.
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I hate computer games, everythings to slow! Three cheers for xbox! Hip Hip, Hip Hip.......
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:35
Regular
"~DPG~"
Bullet, you're thick. You're most probably a Xbox fanboy. No disrespect to any people who like Xbox. I like Xbox, but in terms of helping sales..., having a big library of games is going to help you moron. It's a GAMES CONSOLE. You say how good Project Gothem is, when GT4 is much better in alot of peoples minds. You mentioned a load of rubbish games, hence my point. GTA, Final Fantasy and many more exclusive games are on the PS2. Ps2 sells more than a more powerful console. Maybe that'll prove that games matter. You complete 'tard. Dont make me look thick when you cant back yourself up with the facts.

EDIT: see Chris, what i said about people (Bullet) starting wars. He didnt speak nice. So i didnt.
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Hopefully the 360 will go down in price after Christmas, say March April time.....like most things do!
Mon 31/10/05 at 18:11
Regular
"\\"
But he was talking about how things are going to sell. And he is right in saying masses amounts of crap do make a hell of alot of difference.
Mon 31/10/05 at 11:29
Regular
Emitime wrote:
> But he's right though. Having a huge amount of crap does make a
> difference. We all know it shouldn't. But it does.

To the masses, yes. Certainly not to myself and others with an ounce of common sense though.

I remember when Sony said they'd only let the best games come out on the PS2 - anything that wasn't up to it would not be allowed on the console.

Sellouts.
Mon 31/10/05 at 11:13
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Yep.

Denied.
Mon 31/10/05 at 10:53
Regular
"\\"
Bullett wrote:
> Xzibit wrote:
> Dunno why i randomly said that, but i do think that will happen,
> because Sony has such a big library of games and that really does
> make the difference.
>
> Oh my effing word Xzibit. A big library of crap isn't such a good
> thing. I can count PS2 must-haves on two hands, no need to take my
> socks off. Same with GC and Xbox. Just because the PS2 has 6 billion
> shatty titles my Gran could make during the Emmerdale ad break,
> doesn't really make any difference at all. It's quality that makes a
> difference, not quantity.

But he's right though. Having a huge amount of crap does make a difference. We all know it shouldn't. But it does.
Mon 31/10/05 at 10:21
Regular
Xzibit wrote:
> I really would like a new console, but i've stopped playing games
> because every game i've bought in the last 5-6 months has been
> absolute rubbish.

Oh my word. You must buy some grade-A Bargain bin tripe.

> The only game that looks good on the Xbox 360 is
> sonic...

Oh, my, word...So you're saying PD0, Gotham3, Condemned and Kameo all look rubbish? Not to mention Gears of War, Ninety Nine Nights, Huxley and CoD2, amongst others. Shame on you.

> I think, once again, then PS3
> will be top seller, then in 2nd place will be the Xbox 360 and the
> Revolution will trail far far behind the Xbox 360.
>
> Dunno why i randomly said that, but i do think that will happen,
> because Sony has such a big library of games and that really does
> make the difference.

Oh my effing word Xzibit. A big library of crap isn't such a good thing. I can count PS2 must-haves on two hands, no need to take my socks off. Same with GC and Xbox. Just because the PS2 has 6 billion shatty titles my Gran could make during the Emmerdale ad break, doesn't really make any difference at all. It's quality that makes a difference, not quantity.
Mon 31/10/05 at 10:14
Regular
"~DPG~"
I really would like a new console, but i've stopped playing games because every game i've bought in the last 5-6 months has been absolute rubbish. The only game that looks good on the Xbox 360 is sonic and no-one knows when it's out. I think, once again, then PS3 will be top seller, then in 2nd place will be the Xbox 360 and the Revolution will trail far far behind the Xbox 360.

Dunno why i randomly said that, but i do think that will happen, because Sony has such a big library of games and that really does make the difference.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.