GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Milan 3-1 Juventus"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/10/05 at 01:28
Suuuuure, a couple of the goals were lucky, but that's a real beating.

:D

aaand with no Shevchenko
Thu 03/11/05 at 10:57
Regular
I know about Cicinho, it pains me. But Zenden would never play at wing-back ahead of Riise. For a start, Riise is back to first-choice left-midfield again, after Zenden started the season there. Secondly, Riise is a natural wing-back. He played there for Monaco, and it's clearly his best position.

I'm playing wing-backs for Brazil on Pro Evo at the moment. Cicinho and Carlos. It's working well.

Although I had to edit Cicinho. They have him down as 'Kikinho' and he doesn't look like him and he's awful. But I prefer him to Cafu.

Oh, and Kaka is far better than Ronaldinho on this game.
Wed 02/11/05 at 22:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cicinho is already Madrid for life, stop dreaming. Realistically, a Liverpool 3-5-2 would probably look like:

Reina
Carragher-Hyypia-Traoré
Garcia-Hamann-Gerrard-Alonso-Zenden
Crouch-Morientes
Wed 02/11/05 at 15:04
Regular
Stevie II is a bit of a waster, really. Obviously it's good to have another Scouse lad in the first-team, but he's never going to be the regular left-back.

Crap Stevie is awful, sell him back to the Congo/Mali, whichever one is him.

Riise is left midfield these days, plus our best left-back. Actually, I'd settle for Riise at left-back. Forget what I said.

Actually, I'd like 3 centre backs (Hyypia-Carragher-Lucio) with Cicinho and Riise as wing-backs. Alonso-Stevie-Maniche midfield trio and Garcia behind Cisse. Deal.

I do love the wing-back.
Tue 01/11/05 at 17:38
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
What, even with Stevie Stevie Stevie Warnock, and Stevie Stevie Stevie Stevie Stevie Traoré?
Mon 31/10/05 at 10:41
Regular
Do Marek Jankulovski or Johann Vogel actually play or just sit on their ass on the bench? I like both of those players, Jankulovski especially, and I don't like the idea of them wasting on the bench. We need a new left-back.
Mon 31/10/05 at 00:13
[URL]http://lep694.gsfc.nasa.gov/lepedu/yes.gif[/URL]
Mon 31/10/05 at 00:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You're just full of helpful links, aren't you?
Sun 30/10/05 at 23:52
[URL]http://www6.rapidupload.com/download.php?file=dl&filepath=604[/URL]
Highlights of the whole match
Sun 30/10/05 at 23:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Was this on TV? I completely forgot that Serie A matches might be shown on a Saturday.
Sun 30/10/05 at 12:24
Regular
so many goalkeeping errors yesterday.

juve wouldnt have lost had buffon been in goal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.