GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rock School"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/10/05 at 18:56
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Last one next friday. Seen most of them. Some of the kids are quite funny and some are actually good on there instruments. Funny how the children talk to Kiss Star Gene Simmons. Should be good when they go and play before Motorhead. After that they need to get back into school life again and i wonder if any of them have been turned to the rock music instead of clasical.
Sun 06/11/05 at 15:23
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
That's pretty much the depth of his musical talent though. He can breathe fire and spit fake blood... All while posing with a bass guitar!

And who cares if he's had thousands of women...
Sun 06/11/05 at 12:19
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Underground Maniac wrote:
> I thought the way some of them spoke to Gene Simmons was appalling.
>
> People being disrepsectful towards an untalented egotistic has-been
> musician?
> Shocking!

Especially towards one who can breathe fire, spit fake blood and has had thousands of women...
Sat 05/11/05 at 20:46
Regular
"Catch it!"
Next friday shows what happens to them after 6 months.
Sat 05/11/05 at 20:23
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Underground Maniac wrote:
> I thought the way some of them spoke to Gene Simmons was appalling.

People being disrepsectful towards an untalented egotistic has-been musician?
Shocking!
Sat 05/11/05 at 19:44
"Was UW."
I thought the way some of them spoke to Gene Simmons was appalling. Bunch of ungrateful, snotty kids. Yet, they had no knowledge of rock music in general.

Shame.
Sat 05/11/05 at 16:22
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm not entirely sure, buyt I know for a fact that the latest series of Rock School will have the band supporting the "Priest Feast" over in America: ie a massive great Judas Priest gig with Anthrax and Hatebreed as support!
Sat 05/11/05 at 15:22
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
I thought it was last in series but it said there was one next week. Does anyone no if there is or isnt?
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:09
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Shrimper wrote:
> some are actually good on there instruments.
>
> the drummer is decent, the rest.....aren't

I don't know.

The female one seems to be able to play a string of notes. More than can be said for the other ones (except drummer).
Sun 30/10/05 at 12:18
Regular
"not dead"
The kids a a bunch of toffs (when was the last time I used THAT word?). Probably inbred.

Not that I've actually seen the show.
Sun 30/10/05 at 11:55
Regular
"Rock On"
Did he even read what the whole topic was about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.