GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rock School"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/10/05 at 18:56
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Last one next friday. Seen most of them. Some of the kids are quite funny and some are actually good on there instruments. Funny how the children talk to Kiss Star Gene Simmons. Should be good when they go and play before Motorhead. After that they need to get back into school life again and i wonder if any of them have been turned to the rock music instead of clasical.
Sun 13/11/05 at 12:51
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Der Nazi Wrote:
What he can't de vocally, he makes up for in attitude. An excuse a lot of people use for Axl Rose...

J Nash wrote:
> He cries all the time and he's a little queer. The end.

Unless you ment crying is a attitude he is a bit of a big girls blousse. But im sure he can become a hard boy of rock.
Sun 13/11/05 at 12:49
Regular
He cries all the time and he's a little queer. The end.
Sun 13/11/05 at 12:19
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> He actually can't sing...at all.

What he can't de vocally, he makes up for in attitude. An excuse a lot of people use for Axl Rose...
Sat 12/11/05 at 13:11
Regular
"Kaiserfan"
I hated the Emperor at the start but he is ohsovery cool now
Sat 12/11/05 at 11:55
Regular
Was there any point in that last episode at all?
Sat 12/11/05 at 11:29
Regular
"You've upset me"
He actually can't sing...at all.
Fri 11/11/05 at 23:14
Regular
"Catch it!"
He sung very well when singing before Motorhead. He does go a bit of tone but still good.
Fri 11/11/05 at 23:08
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Emperors hair looks well cool now. I hope he does get a rock band
> together it would be great.

Got to agree with you there his hair is cool. He can't sing but alot of rock bands can't that well. He is Gene Symons Apprentice.
Fri 11/11/05 at 23:07
"period drama"
It really wouldn't.

Maybe if he could play guitar or something ... but ... no.
Fri 11/11/05 at 23:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
Emperors hair looks well cool now. I hope he does get a rock band together it would be great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.