GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"American Beauty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/10/05 at 11:58
Regular
"SOUP!"
Just wondering what you all think of American Beauty. I know it's not a recent movie or anything I've just been talking about it with my flatmates and a lot of them think it's rubbish but I really enjoyed it and thought it was a nice little intersection of American life.

I can't be the only one who likes it, surely?

What do you think to the movie?
Wed 02/11/05 at 10:51
Regular
My my Hedfix, you do have a high opinion of yourself, don't you? You weren't the only one in that discussion, were you? Yet you automatically assume I was talking about you.

As you've brought the subject onto you, I'd like to point out that you were just berating someone for watching snuff films. I quote:

"I think he should be making up stories about having sex in vans and also trying to break up relationships over MSN for kicks.
Oh no, that's a bit cliched now isn't it?
"

Nothing to do with snuff films in that post. A much more personal and childish attack. Hence my earlier post about the whole conversation being childish.

Idiot.
Tue 01/11/05 at 22:02
Regular
"8==="
Yeah it's really immature to berate someone for watching snuff movies.

Idiot.
Mon 31/10/05 at 21:35
Regular
"Catch it!"
American Beauty is a great movie. Must buy it soon.
Mon 31/10/05 at 21:31
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Perhaps you should.

I have, and it goes like this:

Tiltawhirl
It's great.
But you like watching lions killing people, so you should really be watching 2 fast 2 Furious or Stealth.

Hedfix
I think he should be making up stories about having sex in vans and also trying to break up relationships over MSN for kicks.
Oh no, that's a bit cliched now isn't it?

Paradox
man I guess not having a job sends you crazy, huh?

Hedfix
You're the one getting-off over watching people dying.

Paradox:
> You're the one getting-off over watching people dying.

So you admit you don't have a job.

Tiltawhirl
Paradox: wrote:
> You complain on the Internet, shouldn't you be watching TRON?

Show a bit of common sense you retard.

If you're sick enough to get enjoyment out of that kind of material then keep it to yourself. Don't post it on a public forum where all manner of young kids can get access to it.

I'm still stunned that Special Reserve haven't banned you. On a site where you can get warned for saying c**k, you'd think they'd act a bit more on someone posting up what at the end of the day might as well be a snuff film.

Paradox:
You're the sort of whiney douche I told not to watch it.

Go beat it to anime and try and get me banned. I probably wouldn't commit suicide over it like you would. This really is your life, isn't it.

etc etc

OI may not have got the wordding quite right, but I think I captured the essense of childishness quite well.
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:38
Regular
"8==="
Your Honour wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Yeah, I don't think you'll find the conversation went quite like
> that
> to be honest.
>
> Perhaps you should go back and read the whole thing...

Perhaps you should.
Mon 31/10/05 at 16:03
Regular
Anyway, back on track...

I actually quite like the film. Not enough to rush out and buy it, but if I saw it somewhere on the cheap I'd probably get it.

I have to say I really like the bit with the plastic back. Very relaxing if I remember rightly.
Mon 31/10/05 at 16:01
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Yeah, I don't think you'll find the conversation went quite like that
> to be honest.

Perhaps you should go back and read the whole thing...
Mon 31/10/05 at 15:37
Regular
Yeah, I don't think you'll find the conversation went quite like that to be honest.

I couldn't care less if he's 'sad' or not. I do have a problem with idiots posting snuff on a public forum that's accessed by young kids.

But I'm not getting into that again.
Mon 31/10/05 at 13:30
Regular
Hahahahahaha!

This has to be the most pathetic thread on here.

"You're sad!"
"No, no, you're sad!"
"Yeah, but you fight chavs, apparently."
"But, umm, at least I've got a job."
"Yeah. Whacking off over snuff films."
"But, you're sad!"

Etc etc.

Keep it up lads, eh?
Mon 31/10/05 at 10:24
Regular
Paradox: wrote:

> But you did.
>
> and you're gettting worked up over it.

It takes a hell of a lot more than a tool on a web forum to get me wound up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.