GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oi! Redneck, in 'ere!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/10/05 at 11:53
Regular
So is that Star Wars: Battlefront 2 any good?
Sat 29/10/05 at 03:16
Regular
"Hi"
Hi
Sat 29/10/05 at 14:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ugh ! Even my cousin has got the game early ! Stupid bloody local shops. :-(

Just want one place in the Basildon area to sell the damn game.
Sat 29/10/05 at 14:47
Regular
"Touched!"
Anyone review this yet?
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:49
Regular
"8==="
English Redneck wrote:
> Its not fair - I should be shooting those geeks right now. :-(
>
> Hopefully I should get to be Vader. That way I can choke any crappy
> team mates that upset me with their crappiness.

And you'll have a decent excuse to use a voicemask. :D
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:16
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I have it ! Its mine ! ALL MINE !!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

I had to take a look around and I grabbed the last one in Dixons. ;-)

Been playing campaign all afternoon and the game is the nuts. Gonna be running a private assualt game online tonight with my cousin and my friend who I managed to get a copy for from another shop.

I've been crushing peoples throats which makes me very happy. If only I could be as sadistic in this as I was in Jedi Academy, I'd be in my element. You see I'd force choke someone, then with that same move, throw them off a cliff, then use force lightning to shock them all the way through the fall to their death.

Some call that psychotic, I call it character. :-)
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:19
Regular
I'd utterly destroy you on Jedi Academy.

My lightsaber skillz rawk.
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Noooooooooooo chance ! I was real nasty on that game. ;-) Only problem is I can't prove it now cause I traded it in with one of my XBox consoles and a bunch of other games. :-(
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Touched!"
Any lag? I don't play BF because they never sorted the shocking lag out. How many/how do the force powers work?
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:29
Regular
Ahahah, no no no, there would be no way that you could even get a force power on me (seeing as I disable everything apart from push and pull) and even then i'd have you bouncing off the walls like I was playing with a bouncy ball.

Then i'd mega slash your ass with my double ended saber and all that shizzle.
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:35
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Who said anything about force powers ? I'd just club you like a seal. ;-)

Dunno bout the lag yet. But then its probably not worth saying too much on it till its officially released.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.