GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First Impressions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/10/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Bare with me Life forum as I open my little heart to you all.

I'm trying to figure out if I am just paranoid or whether I am a bit of a reject. Whenever I meet new people I just seem to freeze up and not act natural and I get all these negative feelings from them. Maybe they can see the anxiety in my eyes?

Anyway, I went to my student union magazine thing for the second time just there (and got soaking on the way home). The mate who dragged me along last time naffed off to some special lecture so I ended up going alone. I could feel everyone eyeing up the new meat (even though I was there last week) when I walked in. So, most of the way through I just wanted to leave, I ended up sitting next to some middle-upper class tool who insisted on flailing his arms about and for a few minutes I hated him, just waiting for one arm to break my nose making me look like the idiot.

Then all I could think about was why I had bothered trying to crash their little clique, since I suck balls at writing and everything in general.
Sat 29/10/05 at 16:30
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Bare with me Life forum as I open my little heart to you all.

Congrats on the surgeon job.
Fri 28/10/05 at 20:07
Regular
mmm..liquid courage.
Fri 28/10/05 at 16:45
Regular
"The definitive tag"
It's easier to talk to people when you're a bit tipsy. Any worries about people's opinions just go out of the window, which makes things a whole lot easier.
Fri 28/10/05 at 16:34
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chr1s wrote:

> Or alcohol. Drinking to the point where you talk more than usual but
> you're still in control and can string a coherent sentence together
> is the time to meet new people.

Very true most of my Uni friendships were made in the bar after a few pints.
Fri 28/10/05 at 13:49
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Light wrote:
> Most problems of this type can be overcome with a sufficiently large
> ego...

Or alcohol. Drinking to the point where you talk more than usual but you're still in control and can string a coherent sentence together is the time to meet new people.
Fri 28/10/05 at 13:25
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Everyone needs a new Irish mate.
> You know you'll never see them again, but man was it not the best
> night evar.

So true!
Fri 28/10/05 at 12:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Haha, it's all true.

All these people I met last night had travelled everywhere in the world. One spent the Summer in Mexico and got mashed up near the pyramids and met the Zapitista Commie folks.
Fri 28/10/05 at 12:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
Well then.
Fri 28/10/05 at 12:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
He wasn't even a real person.

Your sickening lonleyness created him... and it will destroy him.
Fri 28/10/05 at 12:34
"period drama"
Everyone needs a new Irish mate.
You know you'll never see them again, but man was it not the best night evar.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.