GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So you want the PESfan PES5 option file?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/10/05 at 00:02
"High polygon count"
If you want the PESfan option file for Pro Evo 5 (all kits updated and everything unlocked), but don't have the capability to get it from PC to PS2, I'll happily copy it for you.

You must be willing to send me a memory card to copy it onto, supply suitable packaging for its return and pay the return postage. I won't charge you anything, but I won't be out of pocket for it either! If you don't send an SAE or include return postage, I'll keep your memory card until you do - simple as that.

I'm a decent and honest person, and promise to return all memory cards - BUT all memory cards are sent at your own risk, and I take no responsibility for memory cards lost or damaged in the post. I recommend that you use Recorded Delivery for postage both ways.

If you're interested, mail me - address is on my profile page.
Tue 25/10/05 at 09:28
Regular
"Mozzy"
Scam. :P

I'd do it, but I already have a Max Drive and can do it myself. Yay!
Tue 25/10/05 at 00:02
"High polygon count"
If you want the PESfan option file for Pro Evo 5 (all kits updated and everything unlocked), but don't have the capability to get it from PC to PS2, I'll happily copy it for you.

You must be willing to send me a memory card to copy it onto, supply suitable packaging for its return and pay the return postage. I won't charge you anything, but I won't be out of pocket for it either! If you don't send an SAE or include return postage, I'll keep your memory card until you do - simple as that.

I'm a decent and honest person, and promise to return all memory cards - BUT all memory cards are sent at your own risk, and I take no responsibility for memory cards lost or damaged in the post. I recommend that you use Recorded Delivery for postage both ways.

If you're interested, mail me - address is on my profile page.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.