GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So you want the PESfan PES5 option file?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/10/05 at 00:02
"High polygon count"
If you want the PESfan option file for Pro Evo 5 (all kits updated and everything unlocked), but don't have the capability to get it from PC to PS2, I'll happily copy it for you.

You must be willing to send me a memory card to copy it onto, supply suitable packaging for its return and pay the return postage. I won't charge you anything, but I won't be out of pocket for it either! If you don't send an SAE or include return postage, I'll keep your memory card until you do - simple as that.

I'm a decent and honest person, and promise to return all memory cards - BUT all memory cards are sent at your own risk, and I take no responsibility for memory cards lost or damaged in the post. I recommend that you use Recorded Delivery for postage both ways.

If you're interested, mail me - address is on my profile page.
Wed 26/10/05 at 20:14
"High polygon count"
Presumably you're psychic then, as you sent me your memory card 2 weeks ago and I only posted this yesterday! :-)

But you're right, I certainly haven't returned your memory card. Didn't see that coming, did you?! 8-p
Wed 26/10/05 at 19:22
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> If you want the PESfan option file for Pro Evo 5 (all kits updated and
> everything unlocked), but don't have the capability to get it from PC
> to PS2, I'll happily copy it for you.
------

DO NOT trust this man, I sent him my mem card 2 weeks ago with full payment for return postage and he still hasnt got it back to me. Hasnt replied to my emails either.
Wed 26/10/05 at 18:10
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
IT WORKED!! IT BLOODY WORKED!!! ITS [B][U]AMAZING!
Wed 26/10/05 at 01:04
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
You need either a Max Drive or x-port

Sr don't seem to sell either of them.
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:17
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
What do i need to buy to get the files from my computer to my ps2?
Tue 25/10/05 at 18:31
Have you write protectedthe MD? There's a switch on the side that prevents overwriting data.
Tue 25/10/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
but whenver i try to copy the file onto my MD on the pc, it doesnt work, saying something about Read Only memory...!!!
Tue 25/10/05 at 12:04
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
GingerD wrote:

> tell me how to get it onto my MD properly. PLEEEAAAASSE

Depends on the file you downloaded. Usually a zip or a rar containing the file.
You need to unzip or unrar the file first which will give you the .max file.
Copy this .max file onto your max drive on your pc and then plug in into your ps2 and use the software that came with the max drive to uncrush the file onto your memory card.
Tue 25/10/05 at 12:01
Regular
"Mozzy"
Right, plug your MD into your PC, then go to the MD software you installed onto the PC and find the option file, then simply transfer the option file to your MD.

You're not supposed to run it.
Tue 25/10/05 at 11:20
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
perhaps i could get some help im here
downloaded option file. had to select which program to run it. accidently selcected paint. wont run now.
what can i do?

or

tell me how to get it onto my MD properly. PLEEEAAAASSE

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.