GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gigs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/10/05 at 23:20
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
This has probably been done before, but oh well, here goes:

-Last gig you went to
-Favourite gig so far
-Worst gig.
-Next gig youre going to
-Favourite/worst venue
-Anything else random and gig-related
Mon 07/11/05 at 14:34
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Killswitch are missing a guitarist on this tour remember. Might be the reason that they don't sound as good.

It's a shame because he's the funny guy who always insults the crowd.
Mon 07/11/05 at 14:25
Regular
"\\"
They seemed it. I was expecting something a bit heavier. But it just seemed a bit watered down compared to their albums. Also most the crowd were crap and only ever got excited by KSE when Bert from The Used came on to sing a song.

Still. I enjoyed Rise Against alot. There was a bloody brilliant circle pit going on. It was huge. And they just didn't compare to last time I saw them, in which I thought they were brilliant. They were so much better. Played pretty much an entirely different set which made it all the bit better.
Mon 07/11/05 at 12:59
Regular
"The definitive tag"
All the other bands were naff? Even Killswitch?
Mon 07/11/05 at 09:40
Regular
"\\"
-Last gig you went to
Taste Of Chaos
-Favourite gig so far
Taste Of Chaos. My god were Rise Against so amazing. All the other bands were naff but, oh my.
-Next gig youre going to
The Mars Volta
Sun 06/11/05 at 11:30
Regular
"\\"
metalhead wrote:
> MJ wrote:
> -Last gig you went to
>
> Alexisonfire 29th Oct, Mean Fiddler
>
>
> Oooooo, I heard Johnny Truant were supporting at that show, were they
> any good?

They were naff in my opinion. It's the type of band where the screaming just really gets on your nerves.
Sun 06/11/05 at 11:28
Regular
"\\"
Haha at all of you.

It's tonight for me.

*puts on Rise Against t-shirt*
Sun 06/11/05 at 11:10
Regular
"The definitive tag"
metalhead wrote:
> 9 days til T.O.C.......

Hehe, only two days to wait for me. :D

I only want to see Killswitch really. Rise Against will be good but the rest are just a bunch of generic emo bands that I'll probably go and stand at the back for.
Sat 05/11/05 at 22:50
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
MJ wrote:
> -Last gig you went to
>
> Alexisonfire 29th Oct, Mean Fiddler
>

Oooooo, I heard Johnny Truant were supporting at that show, were they any good?

9 days til T.O.C.......
Fri 04/11/05 at 11:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Last gig you went to - Bryan Adams at Nottingham Arena

Favourite gig so far - Coldplay at Manchester Evening News Arena

Worst gig - All Saints at V2000 - Was just walking past the stage as they were on and they were absolutely dire.

Next gig you're going to - Hopefully Keane or Maroon 5

Favourite/worst venue - Nottingham Arena / One in Blackpool (can't remember the name!)
Fri 04/11/05 at 11:15
Regular
"8==="
> -Last gig you went to

My cousin's band, didn't stay for long it get's boring when there's nothing interesting to do.

> -Favourite gig so far

Some live recordings I own where the best ones have been picked out from lots of recordings - therefore I don't have to listen to any poor live tracks.

> -Worst gig.

Wandering into the wrong room at a Uni thing and having to listen to an ABBA tribute band for 5 seconds. That was bad.

> -Next gig youre going to

Well the music I listen too is mainly liked by blokes and I don't feel like being surrounded by sweaty smelly men and running into the possiblity that some form of horrible accidental bodily contact might be made *shudders* so I currently have no plans.

> -Favourite/worst venue

V 97, Prodigy did a good set.

> -Anything else random and gig-related

If you're easily bored by standing around and listening to music then don't bother with them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.