GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I fancy painting something"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/10/05 at 11:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
At my school I was given absolutely no experience in Music and Art. I was in a moron class with teachers who didn't care anymore and all the equipment was dead. This has made me feel slightly bitter over the years but alas I have managed to teach myself some musical stuff over the years.

Now I was watching some Art program at 3 in the morning one night and I was looking at all these classical paintings and actually started to appreciate things in an arty farty way. Then I walked about the art gallery which is about 10 metres away from my lectures going " Oooooh ahhhhhh ".

However, I have no idea what to do. Are there any artists amongst us forum people? Got tips? Like I dunno, cutting off my ear and living in poverty forever?
Fri 04/11/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Catch it!"
Rai wrote:
> I doodle at school a lot. If the teacher's droning on about her cat or
> something, or I have a free period then I'll randomly sketch.
>
> I'll try and get a picture of my pencil case on here - it's covered
> in sketches, drawings, offensive material and Cradle of Filth
> lyrics*.
>
> *Not done by me. Done by a friend.

Please can you show it now sounds cool.
Tue 01/11/05 at 13:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Rai wrote:

> I'll try and get a picture of my pencil case on here - it's covered
> in sketches, drawings, offensive material and Cradle of Filth
> lyrics*.
>
> *Not done by me. Done by a friend.

When I was at school my pencil case was covered by doodles of d*cks my mates had done.
Mon 31/10/05 at 20:07
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I doodle at school a lot. If the teacher's droning on about her cat or something, or I have a free period then I'll randomly sketch.

I'll try and get a picture of my pencil case on here - it's covered in sketches, drawings, offensive material and Cradle of Filth lyrics*.

*Not done by me. Done by a friend.
Mon 31/10/05 at 18:58
Last pic I drew was a pastel sketch of my house on my tablet. It looked OK, nothing Turner Prize worthy though. For that, I need to think outside the box and be insane, yet cool.
Mon 31/10/05 at 18:23
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I draw quite often now. It's all absolutely rubbish, but it's enjoyable. Not like it's going to be hung in a gallery or anything.
Sat 29/10/05 at 16:29
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Bob... that's just wrong!

I told these guys you were cool!*

*May not be true
Mon 24/10/05 at 21:14
Regular
"Catch it!"
Chr1s wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Rai wrote:
> *vomits*
>
> *Penis Vomits*
>
> Bob you filthy scum.

Yes I know I am *Looks down at floor in shame*.
Mon 24/10/05 at 21:12
Regular
"The definitive tag"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Rai wrote:
> *vomits*
>
> *Penis Vomits*

Bob you filthy scum.
Mon 24/10/05 at 21:09
?
Mon 24/10/05 at 21:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
Rai wrote:
> *vomits*

*Penis Vomits*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.