GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did Brian Lawler (grand master se#say) make the right decision?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/06/01 at 18:21
Regular
Here is Brian Lawlers reacent statement

It has been just over a week since my release from the WWF and I felt it necessary to address my situation. Now, the situation that I’m in is no one’s fault but my own. It was not a set up, there was no conspiracy to get me fired by the WWF in order to get back at Jerry Lawler for quitting. The reason I was terminated, I take full responsibility for. However, I would like to clear up a few things. First, this may sound like a cop-out, but I don’t care, it’s the truth- the drugs were not mine. They belonged to a friend of mine from Staten Island who I will keep nameless. We have talked about this it seems like a thousand times, but my CD carrying case was not a good place for him to put them when we cleaned out the rental car on Sunday night.

Now I have been to Canada numerous times and I know the procedures crossing the border. So to think that I was trying to "smuggle" drugs into the country is stupid. I guess I was real stupid to be around someone who has drugs on them in the first place but hey, I’m human, I made a mistake…SO FIRE ME! Oh yeah, they did. But honestly, I didn’t know it was in my bag or I would have never carried it to the airport. I say "it" because there was actually only one drug in my possession contrary to many reports. There was no marijuana, no steroids, and the "meth" that I was charged with was what they called residue and could barely be seen. I did have some androstendione, a muscle building supplement that is illegal in Canada, but legal in the United States, that the immigration officers made me throw away but that was no big deal. The next day in court I was exonerated of the charges. The arrest was taken off my record and I am allowed to travel into Canada if I desire to. Now after hearing all that you might ask, "Why did they have to fire you…why no second chance?" Well, I was in possession of a controlled substance and when asked by Jim Ross if it was mine when I arrived at the arena, I told him "yes." Most all my friends have said, "Why did you say yes…you should have denied it, even if it was yours!" The way I look at it is, whether I was the one that bought it or not, whether I knew it was in my bag or not, I was the one caught with it. So to me that makes it mine. The WWF did what they had to do and I didn’t expect anything less.

end.

Do you think he made the right decision?
Sun 10/06/01 at 14:08
Regular
"Back in black"
What do you mean eminem is fake? he is actuallyreal!! he may be an awful commercial rapper but i think he is real!

Ant- if i may, could i join your wresltmania thing-K Kwik of course!

GMS did the wrong thing if he knew he would get busted, but i, like ant, want him back!!! Now there's no lawlers:(
Sun 10/06/01 at 13:15
Regular
- Ross commented on the Grand Master Sexay incident, re-iterating that they were two totally different situations. He said that he genuinely likes GMS and hopes that he can turn this negative into a positive.
Sun 10/06/01 at 13:13
Regular
Legendary Link wrote:
> Hey Ant do you want to join with me in this tag team thing?

Don't worry I've already got a partner now.
Sat 09/06/01 at 22:04
Regular
Hey Ant do you want to join with me in this tag team thing?
Sat 09/06/01 at 22:03
Regular
Wheres part 5?
Sat 09/06/01 at 22:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
Legendary Link wrote:
> Will you change the wrestlemania card because theres a match with
> too cool in it and I believe your GMS.

Nope, I'll stick with GMS as he was my fav ever, and I don't think he should've been fired.
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:15
Regular
Will you change the wrestlemania card because theres a match with too cool in it and I believe your GMS.
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
GMS WAS MY FAV WRESTLER!!

He should have said no, but perhaps after this statement the WWF will realize they made a mistake!!

COME BACK GMS!!
Fri 08/06/01 at 23:06
well jet is right. it is from eminems song KIDS. for once hes doing the right thing.
Fri 08/06/01 at 22:44
Regular
"One More Chance"
But it sounds like his new song KIDS.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.