GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did Brian Lawler (grand master se#say) make the right decision?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/06/01 at 18:21
Regular
Here is Brian Lawlers reacent statement

It has been just over a week since my release from the WWF and I felt it necessary to address my situation. Now, the situation that I’m in is no one’s fault but my own. It was not a set up, there was no conspiracy to get me fired by the WWF in order to get back at Jerry Lawler for quitting. The reason I was terminated, I take full responsibility for. However, I would like to clear up a few things. First, this may sound like a cop-out, but I don’t care, it’s the truth- the drugs were not mine. They belonged to a friend of mine from Staten Island who I will keep nameless. We have talked about this it seems like a thousand times, but my CD carrying case was not a good place for him to put them when we cleaned out the rental car on Sunday night.

Now I have been to Canada numerous times and I know the procedures crossing the border. So to think that I was trying to "smuggle" drugs into the country is stupid. I guess I was real stupid to be around someone who has drugs on them in the first place but hey, I’m human, I made a mistake…SO FIRE ME! Oh yeah, they did. But honestly, I didn’t know it was in my bag or I would have never carried it to the airport. I say "it" because there was actually only one drug in my possession contrary to many reports. There was no marijuana, no steroids, and the "meth" that I was charged with was what they called residue and could barely be seen. I did have some androstendione, a muscle building supplement that is illegal in Canada, but legal in the United States, that the immigration officers made me throw away but that was no big deal. The next day in court I was exonerated of the charges. The arrest was taken off my record and I am allowed to travel into Canada if I desire to. Now after hearing all that you might ask, "Why did they have to fire you…why no second chance?" Well, I was in possession of a controlled substance and when asked by Jim Ross if it was mine when I arrived at the arena, I told him "yes." Most all my friends have said, "Why did you say yes…you should have denied it, even if it was yours!" The way I look at it is, whether I was the one that bought it or not, whether I knew it was in my bag or not, I was the one caught with it. So to me that makes it mine. The WWF did what they had to do and I didn’t expect anything less.

end.

Do you think he made the right decision?
Sat 16/06/01 at 08:21
Regular
i didnt like him alot (Grand master sexay) but i have to agree it will never be the say with out the king and JR because frankly paul heyman and JR dont like each other in real life
why did road dogg get fired?
Fri 15/06/01 at 23:23
Regular
"One More Chance"
Mine Jerry doing in ring commentary at Miss Rumble 2000 comp.
Fri 15/06/01 at 23:20
Regular
"Back in black"
Good to hear i am helpfull one more time. Once again we are talking about stuff that is irrelevant to the topic title. Then again, haven't we disccussed everything to do with Lawler. Or shall we do favorite Lawler memories?

Mine: Crowning of Bret Hart, KOTR '93
Fri 15/06/01 at 23:15
Regular
"One More Chance"
I am doing the Raw Is War results and that definatley helps cheers.
Fri 15/06/01 at 23:12
Regular
"Back in black"
You just want the sites don't you lol.

You are doing smackdown results aren'y you? wel check out themayhem.com, every Wednesday morning they are there, in full detail. Or were you doing Raw, werll they are on there Tuesday morning. Hope that helps.
Fri 15/06/01 at 23:07
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah i susspose you could get done but if you are feeling naughty then you might as well.
Fri 15/06/01 at 22:51
Regular
"Back in black"
There are plenty of sites like the one that Link just advertised, but i better not put them up, i may be in trouble!:S
Fri 15/06/01 at 22:24
Regular
They have a picture of that at wrestlewire.com along with aload of foxy pics (nude). yes I'm being serious this time.
Fri 15/06/01 at 22:21
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeh Jerry Lawler was funny, at the Royal Rumble the king commentated on the Miss Rumble Swimsuit comp he said to Howard Finkill "Get out of the ring these women are not your type they are not inflatable" That just really was funny. Arrgghh Jerry The King Lawler memories. And as you said the Kat was pretty foxy too i was well shocked at Armagedon when she showed her T*ts it was preety funny especially when Sgt Slaughter came in 2 cover her with a towel.
Fri 15/06/01 at 22:11
Regular
"Back in black"
It would be nice to see Jerry Lawler and Grand Master back, it would be even nicer to see Kat!!! It was a great shame to see Jerry go, i think he was the greatest commenatator, if not some times annoying. He always was a laugh and his arguements with JR were a riot. His role as a 'Diva-crazy guy' was really cool too. He had some good matches with Tazz too. Jerry is better than Paul Heyman anyway.

The Kat, when she was Womens champion, she was very good. Lately she had been far too unused. There was often gimmick womens matches, which i think are banned lol, were Kate took part and they were classy. She is pretty tasty too.

Grand Master Sexay, he's a 'you love to hate to love guy'. Not many people would really hate him. He and Scotty together with Rikishi worked very well together and were great to watch in the ring. I enjoyed some of the 6-man tag battles between Too cool and the radicals or Edge, Christian and Kurt Angle. About a year and a week ago, Too cool won the tag titles, but annoying Edge and Christian won them back at KOTR. It was a shame.
Brian Lalwer should have known the risks of taking the drug, but i still feel that firing him was too harsh,me and Ant(and many others) will really miss him, and the rest of the Lawler family.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.